- 11 hrs ago Indian Vegetables That Are A Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- 13 hrs ago Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- 16 hrs ago Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Automobiles MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Do you know of the best ways to use bananas in your beauty routine? This perfect fruit is available to everyone.
Every kitchen has this fruit because of the versatility of it. Bananas are great sources of energy, are filling and do not spoil easily. Eating just one banana can give you energy for hours.
It is exceptionally good for people who don't have the time to eat breakfast. Rather than skipping breakfast all together, you can eat a banana, although it is not recommended to skip breakfast.
Bananas are easy to store and do not spoil easily. Apart from being healthy, they also benefit the skin when applied on to it and hence can be used for skin and hair care.
There are many home remedies that you could do using bananas. These natural and best ways to use bananas in beauty routine can provide excellent results that other chemically laden products may not be able to provide.
Bananas are rich in moisture, antioxidants and phytochemicals, making them a great home remedy to provide nutrients to the skin, body and hair.
Bananas are also inexpensive. That fact makes it especially easy to access. So, here, we'll be listing down the best ways to use bananas in your beauty routine. Even the peels of the fruit are great for beauty purposes. Have a look!
For Acne Spots:
Banana peels can be used to reduce inflammation and to kill bacteria that cause acne. Just rub the inside of the peel on the acne. This is one of the best ways to use banana in beauty routine.
Bananas help fight fine lines and wrinkles naturally. Use a mix of mashed banana, lemon juice and yogurt for the most powerful natural anti-ageing pack. Now, that's a perfect home remedy to follow using a banana.
As A Moisturiser:
Being rich in potassium and other minerals, bananas are great for moisturising the skin. Put mashed banana all over your face and let it sit for around ten minutes. Wash your face to reveal that soft and supple skin.
For Oil Control:
One of the best ways to use banana for beauty routine is to make a face pack. A banana face pack mixed with honey and lemon juice is great in controlling greasiness of the skin without over-drying the skin.
For Dull Skin:
The vitamin C present in bananas makes it a great way to get glowing skin. For this, mashed bananas have to be mixed with lemon juice and sandalwood.
For Puffy Eyes:
Use mashed bananas under the eyes after waking up to get eyes that are wide open. If the bananas are cold, it's even better. This natural remedy using a banana can help solve your morning dull look.
Banana peels can be cut into little squares and kept in the refrigerator and used under the eyes as a remedy for dark circles as well. Do this at least twice every week to get rid of dark circles in less than a month.
To Manage Dry Or Frizzy Hair:
Bananas are a great source of potassium and vitamin A, which help nourish dry, dull-looking hair. Mash bananas and mix with honey to make a moisturising hair conditioner for dull hair. This is how you can use banana for hair care.
For Yellow Teeth:
Rub the inside of a banana peel on your teeth to whiten them. Do this every night. The potassium, magnesium and manganese absorb into your teeth to make them whiter.
Bananas can be used to make a really nice exfoliating scrub for the body. Mix two bananas with some brown sugar to make this scrub. And just watch how smooth it makes your skin. This is the best way you can use banana in your beauty routine.