- 2 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 2 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 3 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 3 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports Big Bout Boxing League: Prasad regains lost ground for Punjab Panthers with a sound victory on Day 9
- News US house panel approves charges against Donald Trump, sets up impeachment vote
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
If you are using olive oil in your skin care routine diligently, you must be aware of what an elixir it can be! Beauty uses of olive oil are plenty!
However, if you are not, you are missing out on something big! Whether you use it directly or combine it with other equally therapeutic ingredients, homemade olive oil mask has properties that can transform your skin and we mean, literally!
Olive oil contains a good amount of vitamin E, which makes for a powerful antioxidant that can heal, repair and hydrate your skin.
Not just that, it contains a high quotient of minerals like zinc, magnesium, sulphur and iron, which protects the skin against free radicals, clears out dead skin cells, unclogs pores and promotes the regeneration of new skin cells.
Added to that, olive oil has a high ratio of vitamin B, which boosts the collagen level of the skin, slowing down the ageing process.
Wondering, how you haven't used olive oil in your skin care routine before? So are we!
So, without further ado, here are some incredible beauty uses of olive oil that will transform your skin!
Mix 1 tablespoon of olive oil, with 1 teaspoon of honey and 1 teaspoon of milk cream. Whip it into a thick cream. Massage it to your skin, let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with cold water.
To Improve Nail Growth
Slightly warm 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Using a cotton ball, massage it to your nails. Let it stay overnight. By morning, your nails will be supper glossy. To boost growth, follow this Ayurvedic olive oil therapy every night!
Dry Skin Remedy
Immediately after you step out from the shower, add a few drops of lavender oil to a little amount of olive oil and gently massage it to your skin. Make sure to use it sparingly, so as to not make your skin greasy.
This herbal olive oil mask will keep your skin dewy soft all day long!
Add 5 drops of olive oil, and 5 drops of tea tree oil to your bathing water. Soak in the water for 15 minutes and then shower as usual. This simple beauty use of olive oil will keep your skin baby-soft and radiant all day long!
If you have super-dry skin and want to pump up the nutrient quotient of your body lotion, try this simple trick! Add a few drops of extra virgin olive oil to your body lotion, shake well and use as your regular body lotion.
Take a few drops of olive oil in a cotton pad and rub it on your face until the makeup loosens. Take a fresh cotton pad and repeat the process until every last residue of the makeup comes off!
Take two tablespoons of olive oil and mix in an equal quantity of sea salt. Mix it well. Apply it to your body, gently scrub in a circular motion. Do this for 10 minutes and then rinse if off with cold water. Use this homemade olive oil scrub once a week to see a visible difference in your skin tone!
Mix a teaspoon of petroleum jelly with a few drops of olive oil. Massage it onto your cracked heels. Put on some cotton socks. Let it sit overnight. By morning, your heels will be super soft and partially healed.