- 10 min ago LFW 2020: Here's What You Can Expect From Amit Aggarwal's Summer Resort Grand Finale Collection
- 23 min ago 16 Wholesome Foods To Help Relieve Stress Naturally
- 41 min ago How To Recreate Sonam Kapoor’s Stunning Blue Eye Make-up Look With Just 6 Products
- 1 hr ago Stress And Anxiety During Pregnancy? Here Are Some Helpful Tips
- News Free to go: Nitish Kumar’s clear message to Prashant Kishor
- Technology Motorola G8 Renders Surface Online: Punch-Hole Display, Triple-Rear Cameras Tipped
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Odisha FC vs FC Goa: Preview, Team News, Dream11, Fantasy Tips, Prediction, TV Info
- Automobiles BharatBenz BS-VI Trucks & Buses Revealed With New Connectivity Tech
- Movies Vijay To Team Up With THIS Director For His Next?
- Finance 5 Best NRE FD Accounts for NRI’s
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Sikkim In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Do you get a scratchy sensation in your eye every time you blink? Do your eyes tend to get tired very easily? Do your eyelids feel like there is something weighing them down?
If the answer to the above-mentioned questions was a definite yes, then you're suffering from the condition called dry eye.
A condition that is highly common among the masses. According to many eye doctors, it is the most frequent complaint that they get to hear a lot these days. Specially, the people who spend most of their day in front of a computer suffer from this condition.
This condition occurs when your eyes are unable to produce enough tears. As a result of which, irritation, itchiness, blurred vision, etc, may occur.
These uncomfortable symptoms of dry eyes can get highly annoying and lead to more severe eye-related problems. It is a must that you visit an eye specialist at the earliest, in case you suffer from any of the dry eye symptoms.
Today, we at Boldsky have compiled a list of 5 of the most important tips to battle the issue of dry eyes.
Read on to find out about the easy ways in which you can keep the unpleasantness of dry eyes at bay.
1. Use A Humidifier:
Using a humidifier ensures that the moisture in the air is well balanced. Lack of moisture can lead to a faster evaporation of your tears, which causes dryness. More moisture in the air will keep your eyes comfortable and keep dryness at bay.
2. Don't Forget To Blink:
Infrequent blinking is one of the main triggers of dry eyes. Also, staring at television or computer system for too long can cause dryness in the eye. You should keep blinking and taking breaks to give your eyes a chance to regain the moisture.
3. Avoid Too Much Of Air Movement:
Too much air movement is also one of the leading causes of dry eyes. You should limit your exposure of the wind blowing directly into your eyes. You could protect your eyes by wearing riding glasses or glares to shut off the air movement.
4. Wash Your Eyelids:
Most eye doctors recommend people to wash their eyelids regularly to ease the symptoms of dry eyes.
Specially, rinsing it with cool water is considered to be particularly effective.
5. Don't Step Out Without Your Sunglasses:
Not just for your style statements, but wearing sunglasses are also great for protecting your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun and harsh winds. These external elements are also considerably harmful for your eyes and can cause dry eyes.