- 7 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 7 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 9 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 9 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- Movies Shahid Kapoor To Commence Shoot Of ‘Jersey’ On December 13 Despite Being Severely Ill
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Do you get a scratchy sensation in your eye every time you blink? Do your eyes tend to get tired very easily? Do your eyelids feel like there is something weighing them down?
If the answer to the above-mentioned questions was a definite yes, then you're suffering from the condition called dry eye.
A condition that is highly common among the masses. According to many eye doctors, it is the most frequent complaint that they get to hear a lot these days. Specially, the people who spend most of their day in front of a computer suffer from this condition.
This condition occurs when your eyes are unable to produce enough tears. As a result of which, irritation, itchiness, blurred vision, etc, may occur.
These uncomfortable symptoms of dry eyes can get highly annoying and lead to more severe eye-related problems. It is a must that you visit an eye specialist at the earliest, in case you suffer from any of the dry eye symptoms.
Today, we at Boldsky have compiled a list of 5 of the most important tips to battle the issue of dry eyes.
Read on to find out about the easy ways in which you can keep the unpleasantness of dry eyes at bay.
1. Use A Humidifier:
Using a humidifier ensures that the moisture in the air is well balanced. Lack of moisture can lead to a faster evaporation of your tears, which causes dryness. More moisture in the air will keep your eyes comfortable and keep dryness at bay.
2. Don't Forget To Blink:
Infrequent blinking is one of the main triggers of dry eyes. Also, staring at television or computer system for too long can cause dryness in the eye. You should keep blinking and taking breaks to give your eyes a chance to regain the moisture.
3. Avoid Too Much Of Air Movement:
Too much air movement is also one of the leading causes of dry eyes. You should limit your exposure of the wind blowing directly into your eyes. You could protect your eyes by wearing riding glasses or glares to shut off the air movement.
4. Wash Your Eyelids:
Most eye doctors recommend people to wash their eyelids regularly to ease the symptoms of dry eyes.
Specially, rinsing it with cool water is considered to be particularly effective.
5. Don't Step Out Without Your Sunglasses:
Not just for your style statements, but wearing sunglasses are also great for protecting your eyes from the harmful rays of the sun and harsh winds. These external elements are also considerably harmful for your eyes and can cause dry eyes.