- 5 hrs ago 5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- 8 hrs ago Happy Durga Puja 2022: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Photos, Greetings & Whatsapp Status
- 9 hrs ago GQ Best Dressed Awards 2022: Nora Fatehi, Esha Gupta, Pooja Hegde & Others Dazzle At The Red Carpet
- 10 hrs ago Navratri 2022: Durga Ashtami Timings, Puja Rituals, Fasts And Legends
- News Kanpur accident: At least 22 killed as tractor carrying pilgrims overturns
- Finance Cryptocurrency Fails To Stabilize, Market-cap Slips 1.39%: Bitcoin Plunges To US$ 19,286
- Sports Premier League: Liverpool 3-3 Brighton and Hove Albion: Trossard hat-trick denies Reds in Anfield thriller
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 6 Elimination Week 4: Will It Be Arohi?
- Education IGNOU Exam Form 2022 Out for December Term End Examinations, Apply Now at ignou.ac.in
- Automobiles 2023 Tata Harrier Spotted Testing - Gets ADAS, New Design & More
- Technology Realme Smartphones Receiving Updates For Jio 5G Support
- Travel List of The Shortest Rivers In The World
Most of us need some tips for healthy nails as we seldom give our nails enough attention. Nails reflect your health condition and they also enhance your look. Keeping your nails healthy is important if you want to make them look beautiful.
Most of us think that harsh weather conditions affect the skin and the hair but we seldom realise that even nails get affected by the climate.
Nails should be kept clean and they should be carefully handled when you use a cutter. When it comes to the toenails, you should always carefully choose footwear because your nails may get damaged if there is not enough room. Also, it is better to get rid of the habit of biting your nails.
Well, your nail care routine must also consider this fact. Your nails should be healthy, elegant and well-groomed. You must follow certain natural tips for healthy nails.
Keep Them Moisturised
It is very important to keep your hands and nails moisturised. If you can use a nail oil, it can keep your nails hydrated. This is one of the tips for healthy nails.
Keep Them Clean
It is important to keep your nails clean, but that doesn't mean that you wash your hands excessively as that would leave them dry. Also, minimise the use of cleansers which have harmful chemicals. Dry nails become brittle.
Never use old nail cutters or rusty tools on your nails. They can cause harm to your skin and nails.
Pamper your nails and give them attention instead of using them as lid openers.
Consume healthy food and follow a good nail care routine to keep your nails healthy.
- skin care5 DIY Face Scrubs For The Radiant Glow
- men fashionActor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone To Sonam Kapoor, Office Makeup Looks To Learn From Bollywood Beauties
- hair careHair Dusting: New Hair Cutting Technique You Should Know About
- make up tipsEasy Ways To Make Your Foundation Look Like Second Skin
- women fashionAnanya Panday To Sonam Kapoor, 8 Easy Navratri Hairstyles To Steal From Bollywood Divas
- beautyShraddha Kapoor’s Beauty Secrets For Glowing Skin And Fit Body
- body care6 DIY Homemade Remedies For Dark Elbows & Knees
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone's Lipstick Looks That Are Chic And Stylish
- make up tipsNavratri Makeup Tips To Look Fabulous, Stunning And Sweat-Free
- women fashion6 Trendy Hair Accessories To Accentuate Your Hairdo
- skin care7 DIY Homemade Lip Balms To Give Natural Care To Your Lips