- 13 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 22 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 23 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 23 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- News Spice-2000 bombs and the Balakot connection; What’s new about these upgraded 'building blasters'
- Technology How To Share Pictures Without Compression On WhatsApp
- Finance Petrol, Diesel To Get Expensive As Crude Jumps 13% On Attack in Saudi
- Sports Niemann joins elite company with Greenbrier Classic victory
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Every woman dreams of having a blemish free, glowing and soft skin. Although there are a lot of beauty products available in the market which claim to bestow you with an amazing skin, you still have some apprehensions before buying them. The reason is, these products include a lot of chemicals which can take a toll on your skin. Instead opt for homemade body bleach.
Everybody is not born with silver spoons in their mouths. So, going for costly beauty treatments and splurging on a myriad of expensive beauty products, may not be possible for everyone. However, this doesn't mean that you can't look beautiful. Fortunately, there are some homemade recipes that come to your rescue.
The homemade body bleach recipes are the perfect solution if you want a frugal investment for yourself. These homemade bleaches are chemical-free and don't have any side effects on your skin. Following are the top 12 homemade body bleaches that you can make at your home to lighten your skin naturally:
Lemon And Yogurt Bleach
Give yourself a lemon and yogurt body treatment to lighten your skin naturally. Mix some lemon juice and a little bit of yogurt. Apply this mixture on your skin and rinse it off after it dries up. Pamper yourself with the lemon and yogurt body treatment once a day to get a lightened and glowing complexion.
Milk And Lemon Juice
Take 1 full lemon, squeeze it in a bowl and add equal amount of milk to this lemon juice. Mix it well and take a sponge and soak it in this mixture. Thereafter, massage your body with this damp sponge for just 2 minutes. Rinsing is not required.
Sandalwood Body Bleach
Mix some sandalwood powder, a bit of water, equal amounts of cucumber juice, lemon juice and tomato juice to get a smooth paste. Apply it to your body for about 20 minutes and rinse it off.
Lemon Juice, Milk Powder And Honey
A paste made of lemon juice, milk powder and honey is excellent homemade body bleach. Apply this on your arms, face, neck and shoulders for about 25 minutes and rinse it off with plain water.
Almond Body Bleach
Make an almond paste by soaking almonds overnight and peeling them the next day. Add equal amount of honey to the almond paste and apply it on your shoulder and face for about 20 minutes and rinse it off.
Orange Body Bleach
Take a number of dry orange peels and crush them to a fine powder in a blender. Add some milk to this powder, make a paste and apply it on your neck, face, shoulders and arms for an hour and rinse it off.
Take a potato, peel it and grate it. Now take the grated potatoes and squeeze them to extract its juice. Apply this juice on your face as a mask or apply it on the tanned areas of your body and leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with normal water.
Corn Flour Body Bleach
Take two tablespoon almond oil, 2 tablespoon corn flour and some lemon juice in a bowl, mix them well and apply this mixture on your body for about 20 minutes. Rinse it off with tepid water followed by cold water to get a naturally bleached skin.
Orange Juice And Yogurt
The mixture of orange juice and yogurt is also quite effective homemade body bleach. Mix some orange juice and yogurt in 1:1 ratio and apply it on your face and hands. Leave it for 15 minutes and wash it off with water.
Oatmeal Body Bleach
Make a homemade body bleach with some oatmeal, curd and tomato juice, mix them well and apply this paste on your skin. After 15 minutes, wash it off with normal water.
Gram Flour And Turmeric Bleach
Make a paste with 2 tbsp gram flour, 2 tsp milk and a pinch of turmeric. Apply it all over your face, arms and legs. After 15 minutes, wash it off with plain water. This is not only an excellent body bleach recipe but it works wonders for a tanned skin as well.
Lemon And Rose Water
Mix lemon juice and rose water in 1:1 ratio and apply this solution on your face and shoulders with the help of a cotton ball. Leave it for about 15 minutes and then rinse it off with plain water.