- 53 min ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Sports Hero I-League: Diagnosed with chicken pox, East Bengal defender plays I-League match
- News Tantrik 'rapes' 21-year-old for Nikah Halala after husband gives Triple Talaq
- Movies Alia Bhatt Beats Deepika Padukone, Named The Sexiest Asian Woman Of 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Brahmi herb is known for its various beauty benefits. It is soothing to skin and scalp as well. It promotes a healthy hair growth and cleanses the skin making it glow.
Brahmi also known as Bocopa monneri is a medicinal herb and holds a significant place in Indian Ayurveda. It is enriched with compounds such as Brahmine, herpistine, flavonoids, betulic acid and alkaloids. This herb has been used since ages for its unique beauty and health benefits.
Brahmi is popularly known for boosting memory. It enhances cognitive ability, reduces stress, treats insomnia and epilepsy. Some of its therapeutic uses ensures smooth functioning of liver, kidneys and lungs.
Read on to know more beauty benefits of Brahmi.
Improves Skin Complexion: The antioxidant property of Brahmi removes all toxins from the body and improves skin complexion by stimulating cell regeneration.
Nourishes Scalp: Intake of Brahmi results in thick and lustrous hair. It nourishes the scalp by preventing dandruff.
Strengthens Hair: It is an excellent remedy for all hair problems. It strengthens hair roots, prevents hair fall and promotes hair growth as well.
Treats Acne: Brahmi is one of the best remedy for acne and acne prone skin. It combats acne and makes the skin clear.
Heals Wound: According to a study, Brahmi also has heal wounding properties. It rejuvenates skin and heal wounds efficiently.