- 20 min ago What Is Gaming Disorder And How It Can Be Treated
- 35 min ago Disha Patani And Other Divas Make A Fashionable Splash With Their Latest Magazine Covers
- 52 min ago This All-Natural Henna Hair Dye Is The Only Remedy You Need For Your Grey Hair
- 1 hr ago Ranveer Singh Rocks Two Extremely Different Outfits, Which One Did You Like More?
- News Siddaramaiah resigns as Opposition Leader after Cong defeat in Karnataka bypolls
- Movies Will Yash Dub For Himself In KGF: Chapter 2's Tamil Version?
- Technology Scientists Develop FrogPhone To Measure Wild Frog Population
- Finance Sensex, Nifty End With Marginal Gains; End 2-Day Losing Run
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Sports 'He can do it all', 'one for the ages' - LeBron and Lakers laud dominant Davis
- Automobiles Yamaha R15 V3.0 BS-VI Launched In India At Rs 1.45 Lakh With Lower Power & Torque Figures
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Skin problems are dreaded by one and all. When you see a boil sprouting out of your face, you feel scared of venturing out. In today's time and age, there's no gender bias to this issue. Both are particular about their skin and don't really like a boil tormenting their lives.
A boil is a result of a bacterial infection that has deeply infected your skin. It starts off as a red rash but moves on to be filled with white puss. It's really painful. It could be due to dehydration or some skin infection. But, a boil troubles you to the extent that you wish for immediate solutions. They are harmless, there's nothing really troubling about a boil. But don't try chemicals on boils as they can cause bigger boils, ruining your skin. You can try some amazing natural remedies to treat your boils. There are plenty of home remedies that you can go through.
Here's a list of these remedies, natural in every way and harmless to the best possible extent. Don't try to pull it out using your fingers as they can leave unsightly marks thus spoiling your skin.
Treat With Neem
Neem is the perfect antiseptic for boil issues. It has anti-bacterial and anti-microbial properties that help well in treating issues related to boils. In fact, neem is good for all kinds of skin troubles. Grind neem to make a paste of it. Apply this neem paste to the infected areas along your skin. You can even boil the neem leaves and make a paste of it. Leave it on for a while and then rinse it with water.
Bread Poultice Treatment
Did you know you could treat boils with bread poultice? No, seriously! It's an absolutely effective method. Soak a piece of bread in warm milk or water. Apply the soaked bread on the infected part of your skin. This will reduce the inflammation and within no time will heal the boil too. You should ideally follow this treatment twice in a single day.
Black Seed or Black Caraway
Black seed helps treat the various skin infections and problems. It's medicinal properties makes it the best treatment. Grind a few black seeds to make a paste out of it. Now, apply the paste along the infected area. Black seed oil is also very good natural remedy for treating boils. You can apply a few drops of this oil on the boil too. You can even drink black seed oil mixed with some drink, either hot or cold, and consume it twice in a day. This will definitely solve all issues related to boils.
Tea Tree Oil Treatment
An oil with great antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, the tea tree oil is an agent that has been used to treat skin infections for a long time now. Not only does tea tree give you comfort from skin infections, it helps prevent future boils too. You can dab cotton containing this oil on your boil. Five to six times in a day for a few days will help treat the boil. Unlike black seed oil, tea tree oil can't be consumed.
Turmeric As A Healer
Another natural remedy for treating boils is turmeric. A blood purifier with anti-inflammatory properties, turmeric is a popular solution to heal boils. You can have turmeric mixed with warm milk as a way to heal boils and other troubles. Make a paste of turmeric mixed with ginger and apply it on the boil using a fresh cloth. Do this for a few days within which the boil will heal.
Onions with their antiseptic properties are good remedies for boils. Dab a slice of onion on the boil and cover it with a piece of cloth. The heat thus generated heals the boil.