- 3 min ago Deepika Padukone Proves Her Airport Fashion Has Become More Nonconformist And Fuss-free
- 1 hr ago Funny Reasons That Only Mothers Can Give To Discipline Their Children
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Richa Chadha Pulls Off Her Bold Gold Number Like A Piece Of Cake
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: More Than His Outfit, Ali Fazal's Green Loafers Caught Our Attention
- Automobiles 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Specs Leaked: Motorcycle Revised With Upgraded Electronics
- News In pics: PM Modi spends his 69th birthday with his mother Heeraben Modi
- Sports India vs South Africa: 2nd T20I preview: When and where to watch, timing, live streaming, probable XI
- Technology Digitek DBE008 Wireless Neckband Review: Average Audio But Decent Build Quality
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Gets THRASHED MERCILESSLY For Tweeting 'Metro Is The Solution For Pollution'
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
There is a lot that your nails speak about you. It sends a really wrong signal to others if your toenails are dirty. Dirty toenails shows that you don't care about your appearance much. So, it your fashion symbol to keep your
toenails clean and hygienic..
Women love to have beautiful and clean toenails, but it is not that easy. For lovely looking toenails, you have to clean them regularly to keep them attractive. Dirty toenails look really ugly, but if you clean them regularly, they will definitely look gorgeous.
Let's see how you can get beautiful toenails:
Step 1: Wash your feet thoroughly
To keep your toenails clean, it is very necessary to keep your feet clean. Your feet is exposed to a lot of dirt and dust as you go to different places every day. The first step for clean and beautifultoenails is to wash them with lukewarm water.
Step 2: Remove nail paint
Take a good nail paint remover and remove your nail paint with the help of a cotton ball. For strong and healthy toenails, give them a break from nail paint once every few weeks.
Step 3: Soak them in soap water
Take a tub filled with lukewarm water and soak your feet in it. You can also add a few drops of essential oil or dead sea salt in it. Soak your feet in the water for minimum 15 minutes.
Step 4: Exfoliate
Exfoliate your feet and the skin around your toenails properly. Use a foot scrub. Cut your toenails straight to prevent the growth of ingrown toenails. Massage your toenails and feet with the scrub and rinse it off with water. Make sure you don't rub your toenails too hard.
Step 5: Cut toenails short
We know that all women love to keep long toenails, but unfortunately it is not good for health. These long nails deposit bacteria, dust and dirt and it becomes very difficult to take the dirt out. Always cut your toenails short.
Step 6: Brush off the dirt
Use a soft brush to clean the bacteria and dirt stuck in ends of the toenails. If possible, do this regularly while taking bath. You can also use a soft toothbrush for cleaning the toenails.
Step 7: File your nails
After brushing, use a nail filer to clean your toenails. Be gentle while digging out dirt from you toenails.
Step 8: Moisturise them well
For soft and clean feet and toenails, you have to moisturise regularly. Use a good moisturiser to get soft feet and nails naturally. If you moisturise your feet regularly you can get rid of cracked heels too.
Step 9: Apply the nail paint
After cleaning your toenails, apply any nail paint of your choice. Use toe separators to keep your toes apart. It makes painting easier.
Try these tips too:
- If you do not have enough time to clean your toenails, simply wash
them with soapy lukewarm water. Apply olive oil afterwards.
- If possible, wear stockings when you go out.
- If your toenails are not white enough, soak them in lemon juice. It
also makes them stronger.
- Always apply good quality nail scrub, nail paint and brush.