- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 12 April 2021
- 18 hrs ago Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- 18 hrs ago Janhvi Kapoor’s Pigtails Hairdo Will Remind You Of Your School Time But It’s Really Trending!
- 19 hrs ago Your Major Sunday-Perfect Colour-Blocks Inspiration Ft. Aditi Rao Hydari And Jacqueline Fernandez
- Movies Karnan Day 3 Box Office Collection: Dhanush-Mari Selvaraj’s Film Makes A Solid Impact!
- Technology Mi Fan Festival Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Home Entertainment Devices
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Automobiles MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
There is a lot that your nails speak about you. It sends a really wrong signal to others if your toenails are dirty. Dirty toenails shows that you don't care about your appearance much. So, it your fashion symbol to keep your
toenails clean and hygienic..
Women love to have beautiful and clean toenails, but it is not that easy. For lovely looking toenails, you have to clean them regularly to keep them attractive. Dirty toenails look really ugly, but if you clean them regularly, they will definitely look gorgeous.
Let's see how you can get beautiful toenails:
Step 1: Wash your feet thoroughly
To keep your toenails clean, it is very necessary to keep your feet clean. Your feet is exposed to a lot of dirt and dust as you go to different places every day. The first step for clean and beautifultoenails is to wash them with lukewarm water.
Step 2: Remove nail paint
Take a good nail paint remover and remove your nail paint with the help of a cotton ball. For strong and healthy toenails, give them a break from nail paint once every few weeks.
Step 3: Soak them in soap water
Take a tub filled with lukewarm water and soak your feet in it. You can also add a few drops of essential oil or dead sea salt in it. Soak your feet in the water for minimum 15 minutes.
Step 4: Exfoliate
Exfoliate your feet and the skin around your toenails properly. Use a foot scrub. Cut your toenails straight to prevent the growth of ingrown toenails. Massage your toenails and feet with the scrub and rinse it off with water. Make sure you don't rub your toenails too hard.
Step 5: Cut toenails short
We know that all women love to keep long toenails, but unfortunately it is not good for health. These long nails deposit bacteria, dust and dirt and it becomes very difficult to take the dirt out. Always cut your toenails short.
Step 6: Brush off the dirt
Use a soft brush to clean the bacteria and dirt stuck in ends of the toenails. If possible, do this regularly while taking bath. You can also use a soft toothbrush for cleaning the toenails.
Step 7: File your nails
After brushing, use a nail filer to clean your toenails. Be gentle while digging out dirt from you toenails.
Step 8: Moisturise them well
For soft and clean feet and toenails, you have to moisturise regularly. Use a good moisturiser to get soft feet and nails naturally. If you moisturise your feet regularly you can get rid of cracked heels too.
Step 9: Apply the nail paint
After cleaning your toenails, apply any nail paint of your choice. Use toe separators to keep your toes apart. It makes painting easier.
Try these tips too:
- If you do not have enough time to clean your toenails, simply wash
them with soapy lukewarm water. Apply olive oil afterwards.
- If possible, wear stockings when you go out.
- If your toenails are not white enough, soak them in lemon juice. It
also makes them stronger.
- Always apply good quality nail scrub, nail paint and brush.