- 4 min ago This Winter Season, Get Ready To Raise The Temperature With These New Hair Colour Trends
- 1 hr ago Karisma Kapoor Ups Her Ethnic Quotient With A Floral Anita Dongre Suit
- 2 hrs ago Rani Lakshmi Bai: Some Unknown Facts About The Valiant And Brave Queen Of Jhansi
- 2 hrs ago Happy Birthday Nayanthara: Five Times The South Star Slayed In Western And Ethnic Outfits
- Technology Soundcore Liberty True Wireless With 100 Hours PlayTime Launched In India
- Automobiles TVS XL 100 Retro-Fitment Kit Launched At Rs 11,237
- Finance SBI Research Urges To Make Senior Citizen Savings Scheme Tax Free
- Sports India vs West Indies: ODIs, T20I schedule, TV and live streaming info, timing
- Movies Motichoor Chaknachoor Full Movie Leaked Online On Tamilrockers!
- News Ex WB CM, ‘Maker of Modern WB’ Bidhan Chandra Roy’s bust vandalised in Burdwan
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Have you come across an incident where you are standing with great difficulty in a crowded bus on a summer's day? Yes, most of us have been in this situation. But the worst of it all, is standing in a crowded bus with a few of them who have smelly armpits. Not a sense of smell you would want to get during any time of the day, right?
When tables turn - Whether the room is hot or not or you have just finished your workout session. You might innocently raise your arm and would have almost knocked yourself out by the odour from your own armpits. Then can you imagine those around you!
Men believe that shaving or waxing the armpit hair is only meant for the feminine category, well think again because men sweat more than women. Above all, anyone would be turned off with the sight of armpit hair and sweat. Therefore, here are some tips for men to clean their armpits and avoid sweat.
- The most basic body care is having a bath daily. There are some men who forget to rinse those smelly toes and wash the sweat off their underarms. This is unhygienic and could cause body odour.
- Make sure you change your shirt on a daily basis. Some men are involved with manual work at their work station. This results to excessive sweating. Clean shirts can save you the embarrassment of smelly armpits.
- For clean armpits, men should use natural or homemade soap to get rid of body odour. Antibacterial soap can also help, provided you are not allergic to special body products.
- The Witch hazel antiperspirant for smelly and clean armpits is yet another remedy. The antiperspirant is available at medical stores. With the help of cotton balls, swab the armpits gently with the antiperspirant after bath everyday to avoid sweat.
These are some of the basic body care requirements for men. Clean armpits is essential as no one enjoys the smell of your sweat.