- 4 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 4 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 6 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 6 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan: 'I'll Be Lying If I Say I Really Struggled'
- Sports Pakistan will not play any home series on neutral venue: PCB chief Mani
- News Govt issues 8-point 'myth-buster' on controversial Citizenship Amendment Bill
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Moisturisers can be natural or synthetic. It is better to prefer homemade moisturisers, so that you can use it without the fear of reactions of chemicals. Homemade moisturisers are excellent, comparatively inexpensive and healthy option.
Often, commercial moisturisers will be very expensive and most of these commercial moisturisers contain a lot of harmful chemicals like different petroleum products.
Through the years, commercials taught us that only branded moisturisers can do something for your skin problems. But, the fact is that homemade moisturisers can do the same in a harmless way.
Using homemade moisturisers for sensitive skin is a safe option. Chemicals can ruin your skin health while natural products will maintain it.
Homemade moisturisers for sensitive skin types are natural remedies for most of your skin problems and it acts pretty fast too. By using homemade moisturisers you are gaining in many aspects, primarily in getting rid of your problems without any side-effects to your health.
It is economical and you will have satisfaction in making health products for your own and being more independent. As winter is the time everybody looking out for an effective moisturiser, here are some excellent ideas.
Add two tablespoons of lime juice and 1 tablespoon full olive oil to 1/3 cup of milk. Mix well and keep it in the refrigerator and this can be used as daily homemade moisturiser. This is a good homemade moisturiser for sensitive skin.
Mix one tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil, one tablespoon of honey and one tablespoon of lemon juice. After mixing all the ingredients well, it can be stored in a refrigerator for prolonged use. This is a good homemade moisturiser for sensitive skin as well.
After Bath Moisturising lotion
Take about 10 tablespoons of essential oils like almond, coconut and sesame. Mix it well and keep it in a bottle. After the bath, you can apply this mixture to attain smooth and silky skin. Try this homemade moisturiser and see the difference.
Take one tablespoon of lemon juice and two tablespoons of essential olive oil and blend it along with one cucumber. Keep it in a refrigerator. Use it whenever you prefer. It is a refreshing and rejuvenating homemade moisturiser.
Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Dry Skin
Mix four tablespoons of aloe Vera gel, one tablespoon of essential almond oil, one tablespoon of essential olive oil and few drops of rose oil. This mixture is a great moisturiser for keeping your dry skin hydrated.
Aloe Vera Moisturiser For Normal Skin
Take four tablespoons full of aloe Vera gel and one tablespoon of essential almond oil. Mix it well and store it in the room temperature and use it as a regular homemade moisturiser for normal skin.
Rose Petals Moisturiser
Boil some rose petals with a few drops of rose water. Filter this and add about 2 tbsp of aloe juice. Store this in your fridge and apply it regularly to get a smooth hydrated skin. This can be used safely for sensitive skin as well.
Coconut Oil Moisturiser
It is well known that coconut oil is a good moisturiser. Mix coconut oil, vitamin E, and lavender in a bowl. Use this regularly for best results. This is a very good homemade moisturiser for sensitive skin.
Take about 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and mix it well with the milk. Add 2 tablespoons of lime to this and stir it well. This is an excellent homemade moisturiser for sensitive skin. Try out it today.