- 1 hr ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 2 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- 2 hrs ago The Navy Officer’s Wife Vidya Raju Rescues 20 Kg Python, Video Goes Viral
- Sports I League 2019-20: Preview: Quess East Bengal looking to sustain momentum against TRAU ahead of Kolkata Derby
- Movies Taimur Ali Khan Wants Two Birthday Cakes Reveals Mum Kareena Kapoor!
- News Pak criticises India for slamming PM Imran's comments on citizenship act
- Technology 4 Ways to Block Someone on Gmail
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Natural body care and self massage has been a part of every women's lifestyle but to get the same benefits of the massaging treatment in spas one needs to have idea about the best essential oils available in stores. Here's the list of oils.
The Five Best Essential oils For Aromatherapy -
Avocado Oil – The deep green avocados have exotic body care to offer. The oil that is extracted from the fruit is heavier and is mixed with lighter oils like vitamin E, almond oil or sunflower oil for easing the massage process. The oil consists of latex that helps in retaining natural oils that is usually washed away by harsh soaps.
Grapeseed Oil – The oil is also a best massage oil as it odor free, smooth, light and non-greasy. Grapeseed is extracted from the seeds of the grape. The grape extracts has always been great for skin care, be it wine, fruit juice, seed face pack or the oil. Altough the oil hasn't gained much popularity, it is definitely a good oil for self massage.
Kukui Nut Oil - This oil originates from the Hawaii and suits all skin types. The oil is light, lookslike as if refined and non-greasy, easily gels well with skin. The kukui nut oil repairs damaged skin cells. The oil is easily absorbed by the body and even suits oily skin.
Olive Oil – The cooking oil also works for skin. The heavy oil, greasy and sticky suits dry skin types. The flaky skin can be easily treated with the olive extract. Some aromatherapists do not prefer olive oil due to its strong aroma. Although it does little on skin barrier it helps in relieving stress and improves blood circulations in the body.
Wheat Germ Oil – One of the thickest aromatherapy essential oils is massaged after mixing it with the other lighter massaging oils. The best combination oil for wheat germ is vitamin E. The oil is best suited while a sunbath.
Apart from these, one can even use natural gels like aloe vera gel and natural scrubs to sooth and remove dead skin cells.