- News J&K: Army jawan killed as Pakistan violates ceasefire in Baramulla
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sardarni Jumps To 6th Spot; Yeh Rishtey Hain Pyaar Ke Out Of TRP Race
- Technology Apple iPhone SE 2 To Launch In Early 2020 With A13 Bionic Chipset
- Sports Griffin claims maiden PGA Tour title at Houston Open
- Automobiles Auto Parts Manufacturers Ask Government To Reduce GST To 18 Percent Amidst Industry Slowdown
- Finance India, China To Set Up New Mechanism For Trade And Investment
- Travel 10 Least Visited Places In India And Why You Should Visit Them
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
Remedies to clean belly button:
1. Never use hard objects to clean the naval. It is a sensitive body part so it is best to use cotton buds. Always clean the belly button softly to avoid getting hurt.
2. Wash the belly button with water and then apply little body wash or soap. Use your finger tip to rub the small belly button. Rub in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions. Dig for 1-2 minutes and then rinse off with water. This is one of the simplest home remedy to clean belly button.
3. Before taking bath, apply some olive or coconut oil on the belly button leave it for 10-15 minutes and then use your finger tip to clean the belly button. Oil soaks the dirt therefore making it easy to remove. Rinse with soap water. You can also use a cotton bud to clean the naval.
4. To remove lint or dirt, use rubbing alcohol on the belly button. Dip a cotton bud in rubbing alcohol and apply it on the naval. If the belly button is very dirty, change the bud and repeat the process till it cleans. If you have a pierced belly then never use alcohol to clean the navel.
5. For pierced belly, clean with oil. This is a natural remedy to clean the naval. Apply oil and then dig with the help of a cotton bud. Rinse with soap water.
6. Sea salt and warm water solution is commonly used to clean pierced belly. Apply the sea salt and warm water solution on the pierced belly for few minutes. Rub it with a dry cotton bud and then rinse with water. Dry with a paper towel or dry cotton bud.
7. After cleaning the belly button, soak the water in a clean towel and after it is dry, apply body lotion or moisturizer to keep it soft and smell good.
Clean the belly button regularly while taking bath to prevent the formation of stubborn dirt and lint in the sensitive naval hole. This also helps avoid belly button smell.