- Sports Wanted to use short-ball strategy against Virat Kohli to keep him in check: Trent Boult
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Stuns In Black At Blenders Pride Fashion Tour, Pays Tribute To Wendall Rodricks
- News Missing 6-year-old girl found dead near dargah in UP's Bahraich
- Technology How To Overclock Your Android Device For Enhanced Performance
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
The best temperature to a relaxing and stress-free bath is 100 degree Fahrenheit. Arrange your bathroom with those dim lights or scented candles. Play some nice, relaxing music. This is the first step to ease your mind and body.
Bath oils play a great role in gifting a relaxed body and mind. Here are some tips on how to pick those bath oils to relish your bathing experience.
- Mix lavender oil in water and have bath. Lavender bath oil has the qualities to treat insomnia, depression, anxiety and migraine.
- Have bath in jasmine oil mixed water. Jasmine bath oil can ease your depression, nervous system and can help you uplift your mood.
- Lemongrass oil is a good solution to mental exhaustion and stress relief. This oil can ease the function of your nervous system.
- Having bath with marjoram oil can treat insomnia and can help you relax your tense muscles.
- Cedarwood bath oil is popular for its mild sedative quality. Having bath with cedarwood oil guarantees you soothed body and mind.
- Rose oil is popular for its quality in helping to relieve stress, depression, fear and grief.
- Ylang – ylang bath oil is used to tackle anxiety, stress, depression and insomnia.
- Sandalwood oil acts as the agent to help you with stress, depression, nervous exhaustion and fear.
- Clary sage bath oil will free you from mental tension and relaxes your nerves. There by promotes a peaceful sleep.
So from now give your bath enough time, 20-30 minutes of bath can let your body and mind relax, there by give you an energetic, stress-free day.