- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
- Technology Realme X2 Pro With 90Hz Display To Launch Today: Latest Leaks, Specs, How To Watch Live Stream
- News JNU protests: Delhi Police registers FIRs; JNUSU says no action should be taken against protesters
- Movies When Katrina Kaif Left Salman Khan Blushing!
- Sports 2022 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers, India vs Oman: India go down by a solitary goal in Muscat
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
Body piercing has become popular and fashionable. It seems that almost every part of the body is open to piercing. Body piercing is done to enhance the beauty of body and to make it more fashionable. Tongue piercing is one such body piercing that has become increasingly fashionable in recent years and has been made famous by stars like Scary Spice and the Princess Royal's daughter Zara Phillips. Here are some precaution and aftercare tips for the latest fashion statement.
Precautions to be taken while piercing the Tongue
Aftercare for Tongue piercing :
A common misconception is that since the mouth is dirty, tongue piercing is more prone to infection and will take longer than other piercings to heal. But, that is not the fact as saliva is highly effective at both protecting from infection and promoting healing.