- 3 min ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 1 hr ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- 1 hr ago Mickey Mouse 91st Birthday: Lesser Known Facts About Disney's Most Famous Cartoon Character
- 1 hr ago Dysphagia (Swallowing Difficulty): Types, Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Direct link to check NVS PGT result 2019: Interview date details
- Sports Virat Kohli wins hearts with his sweet gesture for a special fan after victory in Indore Test
- Movies Aamir Khan Was Very 'Sorry' And 'Upset' When Thugs Of Hindostan Flopped At Box Office!
- Technology NoiseFit Evolve Smartwatch Launched Starting From Rs. 5,499
- Travel Gangotri - Truly A Hiker's Paradise
- Automobiles Mercedes-Benz 'Luxe Drive Live 2019' Held In Mumbai: A Unique Taste Of The Mercedes-Benz Lifestyle
- Finance HDFC Bank Cuts FD Interest Rates By As Much As 0.15%
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Summer days are almost here and it looks like your skin is getting tanned, dull and lifeless due to the harmful UV rays of the sun. Your skin not only gets tanned due to the UV rays, but it may face issues like wrinkles, fine lines, and other ageing signs. However, this DIY hydrating face mask could help your skin deal with such issues better.
Today, we would be discussing a simple DIY recipe, a homemade hydrating face mask, that helps to hydrate your skin and also prevent the signs of ageing.
So, let’s get started with it, shall we?
Here are the ingredients you'd need.
• 8-10 grapes
• Two spoons of gram flour
• Two spoons of yogurt/fresh cream (Here, we have used yogurt)
• One spoon of honey
• One spoon of turmeric
• Take some grapes and start mashing them with the help of a fork.
• Once you see the grape juice getting collected, proceed to the next step.
• Now, add 2 spoons of gram flour to the grape pulp.
• Add one spoon of turmeric.
• One spoon of honey.
• Then, add two spoons of yogurt/fresh cream.
• Mix all the ingredients together and make a thick paste.
• Apply this on your face and neck, and massage for sometime.
Benefits Of Grapes On Skin:
The application of grape seed extract on the skin provides protection against the harmful ultraviolet radiation. Grapes work as a natural sunscreen that helps protect our skin from UV radiation. It minimises skin damage. It helps to tone the skin and works as an excellent anti-ageing ingredient.
Benefits Of Yogurt On Skin:
Due to lactic acid present in yogurt, it helps to prevent fine lines and wrinkles on the skin. It helps to dissolve dead skin cells and tighten pores. Yogurt contains potent antioxidants that prevent free radicals from damaging your skin.
Benefits Of Turmeric On Skin:
It contains antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties and hence helps reduce the acne scars and inflammation on the skin. It equally helps to treat blemishes and darks spots on the face.
Benefits Of Honey:
Honey helps to give you a radiant and glowing skin. It helps to keep your skin moisturised and hydrated for a longer period of time.
Benefits Of Gram Flour:
Gram flour helps to reduce oiliness on the skin and also helps fight against pimples. It helps to treat dark spots and blemishes on the skin. It gives an instant fairness and also treats facial hair effectively.
Benefits Of Using The Grapes And Gram Flour Face Mask
- It helps to give you an even tone
- Prevents clogging of the pores
- Works as a natural sunscreen
- Prevents skin tanning
- Keep your skin moisturised and hydrated for a long period of time
- Contains skin-lightening properties