- 3 min ago Pinkathon Mumbai 2019: Milind Soman To Tahira Kashyap Cheer Women Participants
- 38 min ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas And Kim Kardashian West Will Inspire You To Have Warm And Soft Coats
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday And Bhumi Pednekar’s Chic Outfits Are Ideal For Casual Parties
- 2 hrs ago Asha Parekh Exudes Regal Vibes With Her Resplendent Silk Saris
- News Ticket prices to view Taj Mahal majesty from this brilliant spot increased
- Technology Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon XR2 Platform For Advanced Applications
- Movies Gaurav Gera On Neha Kakkar's Body-shaming Video: We Were Given Lines To Enact By Writers & Channel
- Finance Here’s Why You Should Preserve The Receipts/Bills Of Your Gold Purchase
- Sports Liverpool's century under Klopp, groundhog day for Spurs – the Premier League Data Diary
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Holi is the festival which is celebrated with great enthusiasm all over India and other parts of the world. This day is a way of paying tribute to the immortal love of Lord Krishna and Radha.
But do you know that each zodiac sign has its own way of celebrating this colourful day? Here in this article we are revealing to you on how each zodiac sign would celebrate this great day.
Note: These predictions may not be 100% accurate, yet find out about how each person of the zodiac would celebrate this colourful festival.
Aries: March 21-April 19
These individuals love to take the lead, as they are the first ones to start celebrating this colorful festival Holi! They will surely invite everyone to join them and form a group. They will take the initiative to lead the group and enjoy the festivities.
Taurus: April 20-May 20
The Taurians will celebrate Holi, but will start a bit late in the day, enjoying their holiday. They love to play Holi gracefully with various colours. There is no stopping when these individuals get in the mood of celebration.
Gemini: May 21-June 20
These guys find this festival as an opportunity to mingle with new people and different groups and hence will have many plans to celebrate Holi. The groups that they mingle with will also have a large number of people of the opposite sex. These people use different colours that do not go unnoticed.
Cancer: June 21-July 22
These guys being the homies would love to celebrate this festival at home. All that they need to do is invite all their friends home to celebrate this day. They usually start planning their celebrations in advance. On the other hand, these guys prefer to play Holi with coloured water instead of the dry powder.
Leo: July 23-Aug 23
These guys are known to be the heart of the party. They end up with more than one invitation during this day. They try their best to please the people who have invited them. They will play Holi for a part of the day and might end up in a cinema hall later on in the evening.
Virgo: Aug 24-Sept 23
These guys prefer to plan their days, even during Holi. On this day, they might meet up old acquaintances and friends and engage in some public relation activity. They prefer to spend the day socialising, rather than playing with colours.
Libra: Sept 24-Oct 23
These individuals get along with any group as they come across as being friendly and hence they have fun during Holi. They will make sure that some peppy music is played at the party. They will dance their hearts out on this day.
Scorpio: Oct 24-Nov 22
They love to be in their comfort zone while playing Holi, hence they come across as moody. But, once they are out of their comfort zone, they will enjoy playing Holi. On the other hand, they would like to spend quality time with their closed ones than playing the game entire day!
Sagittarius: Nov 23-Dec 22
Sagittarians play Holi with great enthusiasm. They come across as being an extrovert and enthusiastic individual and they are seen dancing to the tunes of folk songs and they mingle with people from different cultural backgrounds on this day.
Capricorn: Dec 23-Jan 20
These guys do not like to remain untidy for long and hence they will play Holi for a short period. They do have large hearts to treat everyone very delightfully, yet they are sober when it comes to playing games.
Aquarius: Jan 21-Feb 18
The Aquarians are most likely to play Holi with a large group of many friends with the best available colours. They hate staying at home on this day and will ensure that they make this day memorable with their loved ones.
Pisces: Feb 19-Mar 20
People belonging to the Pisces sign love water and hence will love to play with coloured water on this day and joyfully give colours to people whom they invite on this day. On the other hand, they can also be very sweet hosts and will treat their guests with love and warmth.