- News NSA Ajit Doval reaches north-east Delhi, to take stock of situation
- Movies Pictures: Niveditha Gowda And Chandan Shetty Dazzle At Their Wedding Reception!
- Sports ISL 2019-20: Chennaiyin FC vs NorthEast United FC: Chennaiyin to face Goa after NorthEast draw
- Finance GOI Savings Taxable Bonds: An Alternative To Fixed Deposits
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones For Rs. 799
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
In Hindu astrology, Sade Sati holds a strong position. People hold fear for it as it this time is considered to be challenging where the sufferer goes through bad and good times, depending on their karmas. A person who is going through Sade Sati suffers from health, financial, personal and career problems.
What is Sade Sati?
It is a 7½ year long period of Saturn (Shani Dev) in a zodiac sign. Shani is the God of justice in Hinduism. He is the Lord who gives the results of good and bad karmas. In the beginning of Sade Sati, Shani affects the monetary power of the person. Stress and depression due to financial troubles are common. Slowly, relationship with partner, family members and relatives can worsen. Even after struggling hard in every field, results might not be fruitful.
By trying some home remedies like worshiping Lord Hanuman, Shani Dev can help reduce the effects of Sade Sati.
Home remedies to reduce the effects of Sade Sati:
Impress Lord Hanuman: It is believed that Shani Dev can be impressed if you worship Lord Hanuman. To reduce the effects of Sade Sati, worship Lord Hanuman on Tuesdays and Saturdays. Offer prasad or chant Hanuman Chalisa.
Donate on Saturday: Donating items that are offered to Shani Dev is a good home remedy to reduce the effects of Sade Sati. Items like mustard oil, black clothes or black til should be given to Shani temple on Saturday. Donating money to the needy is also a good karma.
Offer food: Offer chapati to black dog on Saturday. You can also give any other vegetarian food.
Avoid alcohol: Shani Dev gets really angry if his devotee drinks alcohol or follow some other bad habit. So, do not drink alcohol especially on Saturdays and Tuesdays.
Horse shoe: You can fix a black horse shoe on the main entrance of the house. This is one of the most common home remedies to reduce the effects of Sade Sati.
Mantras: Apart from chanting Hanuman Chalisa, Shani mantra (Om Sham Shanicharaya Namah), you can also chant Mahamritunjay mantra and jaap every day.
Wear black: On Saturdays, make sure you wear black. Avoid buying black clothes, leather items and broomsticks on Saturdays.
Try these home remedies to reduce the effects of Sade Sati.