- 35 min ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- 2 hrs ago Mangala Gauri Vrat 2021: Date, Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 3 hrs ago Mrunal Thakur As ‘Sita’ In Her Bottle-Green Saree From Her Latest Poster Leaves Us Intrigued
- 4 hrs ago Raven Saunders' Incredible Journey Of Winning Silver At Tokyo Olympics 2020
- News Reliance Foundation, Municipal Corp of Greater Mumbai to offer 3 lakh free jabs
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Equestrian: Fouaad Mirza qualifies for jumping final
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
- Finance PNB Revises Interest Rates On FD: Check New Rates Here
- Movies Yuvika Chaudhary's Birthday Celebration With Hubby Prince Narula Is All Things Love
- Technology DoT Likely To Discuss Price Of 5G Spectrum Bands Soon
- Education JIPMAT Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At jipmat.nta.ac.in
Singer Usha Uthup and singer-composer Raghav Sachar will join hands with other popular Indian artists for the Hope and Believe virtual concert on 29th May, 2021. The voluntary fundraiser event, which is free to attend, not only aims to provide much-needed respite via live music during the pandemic, but also to raise funds for the Bhumi COVID-19 relief campaign. The event is organized by Artkonnect and Brandaid Events, with support from MPL Sports Foundation and RedFM. It will be broadcasted live on all the organizers' Facebook pages as well as the MTV India Music Summit's Facebook.
The second wave of COVID-19 in India has been devastating, leading to fear, panic, loss of lives, and a vacuum for many. Facing daily hardships, surrounded by adverse news, and being restricted to extended lockdowns has resulted in widespread loss of hope and spirit among people. This pandemic has been even worse for the most vulnerable sections of the society who are struggling to fulfil their basic essential and medical needs.
The concert, aptly titled "Hope and Believe" is using music, the universal language of healing, to provide a ray of hope. The event, which will be India's longest virtual concert for COVID relief, will also generate funds to aid youth NGO Bhumi's efforts to battle the virus.
Speaking about the event Usha Uthup said, "I know currently the times are really hard for everyone but we need to fight this and be positive, stay happy and help each other. I feel artkonnect & brandaid doing very appreciable work by bringing in 6 hours long music concert which is totally free to watch, clearing their intentions to spread happiness and lift up the spirits of everyone."
Speaking about the event, singer and composer Raghav Sachar said, "Hope is an extremely powerful four-letter word and hope is what keeps us together in these dire times. I am delighted to share my music with everyone to bring some happiness and joy in these gloomy times."
Raghav Sachar will be joined by more than 20 renowned artists like Usha Uthup, Anusha Mani, Nakash Aziz, Jyotica Tangri, Amit Mishra, Meghna Mishra, Lydian Nadhasawaram, Twin Strings, Moti Khan, Sid-K and others for a marathon of 6 hours of festivities to bring some joy straight to the viewer homes.
Anand Kanwar & Rishiraj Gudwani, Directors at Artkonnect Management, said "It's an honour and pleasure to bring something like this together. Initially, we were apprehensive but when we spoke to the artists on the cause of revisiting happiness, we realised we were not alone in thinking something must be done to bring the smile back. We are so glad that the artists' community has come forward with their full support to entertain and connect with their audience again."
Anubhav Argal, Director of Brandaid Events, added, "This is the least we can do to give back to our community. We host the biggest of events around the world and that is because this beautiful country gave us the opportunity to do so. If we don't put our foot forward and do this, with zero monetary gain, then the event industry would make no sense to me. We spread happiness through our events and 'Hope and Believe' is just that."
The Hope and Beleive event will be livestreamed 2 pm onwards on 29 May, 2021 on the following pages -
- Artkonnect: https://www.facebook.com/artkonnect.in
- Brand Aid Events: https://www.facebook.com/brandaidevents
- Red FM India: https://www.facebook.com/redfmindia
- India Music Summit: https://www.facebook.com/IndMusicSummit
- MPL Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/PlayMPL/ .