- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 7 hrs ago 'AmTrue,' A Safe Menstrual Cup For Women, Was Awarded The International Glory Awards 2022
- 9 hrs ago New Treatment For Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Could Provide Lasting Relief Without Surgery
- 10 hrs ago Here Are Some Tips To Help You Achieve Natural-Looking And Fuller Eyebrows
- Finance Top 7 Govt-Owned Stocks That Hit Their New 52-Week High
- Movies Hit 2 Day 1 Box Office Collection: Adivi Sesh's HITverse Crime Thriller Begins On A Grand Note!
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Cameroon vs Brazil: Brazil stunned by Cameroon, still top Group G after 1-0 loss
- News KCR's daughter Kavitha gets CBI summons in Delhi liquor scam
- Travel 7 Insane but True Things About Travel You Never Realized
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 14.26%
- Technology Redmi 11A Could Soon Replace The Redmi 10A; Spotted On IMDA, TENAA
- Education IIT Placements 2022: 30 students bag packages over Rs 1 cr
It's as if we are all in a parallel universe where we haven't lost gems like the people's princess Diana, or the legend Tupac, or Paul Walker, who still is a lingering influence on the world of Fast and Furious.
As part of an AI-based project called "As if nothing happened" by artist Alper Yesiltas, the AI-generated images of the late celebrities are sure to make you take a second or even third look - because they are that real!
The world of AI is developing with each passing second, and some of the past fantasies are mere realities of today -all thanks to AI.
Using artificial intelligence, artist Alper Yesiltas produced astonishing images of what deceased celebrities would look like today. Despite the fact that Freddy Mercury, Amy Winehouse, Michael Jackson, Heath Ledger, and Elvis Presley, among others, passed away many years ago, here is how they could appear today.
'As If Nothing Happened' By Alper Yesiltas
In addition to Lightroom and VSCO, Yesiltas uses Remini, an AI photo enhancer. In other words, he's trying to make a portrait that feels real to him, like the person has transcended his imagination into reality. It's not easy, or it's fast. But it's worth it, and the results are fascinating. See for yourself here.
1. Princess Diana
Diana, Princess of Wales, was a member of the British royal family. She died on 31 August 1997 in a car accident. Lady Diana is still remembered for her beauty, her philanthropy, and her humble behaviour.
2. Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson, popular worldwide and known as the King Of Pop, died on 25 June 2009. According to AI, he would have looked like this if he were alive.
3. Paul Walker
Paul William Walker IV was an American actor known for his role as Brian O'Conner in the Fast & Furious franchise. He passed away on 30 November 2013 in a car accident and fans have still not got over his death.
4. Heath Ledger
Heath Andrew Ledger was an Australian actor and a two-time Academy Award winner. He passed away on 22 January 2008.
5. Tupac Shakur
Tupac Amaru Shakur also known as 2Pac and Makaveli, was an American rapper. He is widely considered one of the most influential rappers of all time. 2Pac passed away on 13 September 1996.
6. Freddie Mercury
Freddie Mercury was a British singer and songwriter who achieved worldwide fame as the lead vocalist of the rock band Queen. He is regarded as one of the greatest singers in the history of rock music. He passed away on 24 November 1991.
7. John Lennon
John Winston Ono Lennon was an English singer and peace activist who achieved worldwide fame as the founder, co-songwriter, co-lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist of the famout The Beatles. He passed away on 8 December 1980.
- fashionElizabeth Debicki Revives Princess Diana’s Revenge Dress Look For The Crown, Know More About The Iconic LBD!
- womenRemembering Princess Diana: Queen Of Hearts And The People's Princess
- womenPrincess Diana’s 10 Most Iconic Fashion Moments Of All Time
- fashion trendsThe Crown: Elizabeth Debicki Recreates Princess Diana’s ‘Revenge Dress’ Moment; Why This Dress Is Iconic
- fashion trendsEmma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- fashion trendsPrincess Diana's Niece Lady Kitty Spencer Looks Gorgeous In Her Victorian Lace Wedding Gown
- womenLilibet Diana: Story Behind Prince Harry And Meghan Markle's Baby Daughter's Name
- fashion trendsFlashback Friday: When Lady Diana Wore Yellow Overalls And How The Outfit Was Reimagined In The Crown
- fashion trendsKate Middleton Wears A Blue Dress For Her 10th Wedding Anniversary; Plus Learn More About Her Engagement Ring
- fashion trendsAs Princess Diana’s Wedding Gown Will Be Exhibited, Here Are Some Interesting Facts About Her Gown
- fashion trendsGolden Globes 2021: Did Emma Corrin Find A Connect Between Pierrot Clown And Lady Diana With Her Gown?
- hair careYear Ender: Short Hair Goals From Princess Diana Of The Crown And Beth Harmon Of The Queen’s Gambit