- 28 min ago Ways To Cultivate Gratitude In Time Of COVID-19 Pandemic
- 15 hrs ago World Breastfeeding Week 2021: Mothers Should Avoid Breastfeeding If They Have These Medical Conditions
- 15 hrs ago From Kangana Ranaut To Zendaya, Influencer Neel Ranaut Recreates Outfits Of The Divas
- 16 hrs ago Is It Safe To Wear A Bra During Breastfeeding?
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: India vs Belgium Men's Hockey Semifinal: Hendrickx hat-trick destroys Men in Blue 5-2
- News Lack of monitoring those in home isolation may have triggered COVID-19 cases in Kerala
- Movies Shibani Dandekar Opens Up On Marriage Plans With Farhan Akhtar; Says 'The Topic Hasn't Come Up Yet'
- Finance Buy These 3 Stocks, India’s Top Broking House Sharekhan Says
- Technology Flipkart Independence Day Big Saving Days Sale: Offers On Smartphones, Electronics, Gadgets And More
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Meet Rani Rampal, Who Led Indian Hockey Team To Semis, Some Unknown Facts About Her
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
- Automobiles EV Charging Outlets At HP Petrol Stations — CESL Announces Partnership With HPCL
Prabha Khaitan Foundation presents The Kitaab Series with Jeffrey Archer and his book launch, Turn a Blind Eye on Saturday, 12 June 2021. Turn a Blind Eye is the third installment in the gripping story of Detective Inspector William Warwick, by master storyteller Jeffrey Archer, #1 New York Times bestselling author of the Clifton Chronicles.
Jeffrey Archer, whose novels and short stories include the Clifton Chronicles, Kane and Abel and Cat O'Nine Tales, has topped the bestseller lists around the world, with sales of over 275 million copies, He is the only author ever to have been a number one bestseller in fiction, short stories and non-fiction (The Prison Diaries). A member of the House of Lords for over a quarter of a century, the author is married to Dame Mary Archer, and thy have two sons, two grandsons and a granddaughter.
Prabha Khaitan Foundation is dedicated to all round development of social, cultural, welfare and humanitarian aspects of Indian society. It is a non-profit trust founded by Late Dr Prabha Khaitan - an eminent litterateur, philanthropist, social worker, and industrialist. Based in Kolkata, the organization promotes art, culture and literature of India and is engaged in many welfare activities with its associates for children, women and the elderly. The organization collaborates with caregivers, committed individuals and like-minded institutions to implement various cultural, educational, literary and social welfare projects in the country. The objective of the foundation is to create an enabling structure and promote networking so that communities engage with each other to build up positive self-esteem, inspire creativity and promote culture & knowledge.
Time: 7.00 pm (IST) 2.30 pm (GMT)
Date: 12th June 2021
Facebook page link: https://www.facebook.com/PrabhaKhaitanFoundation/ .