When we say that they share a 'love hate relationship' we are not describing any unique condition. When your love life is troubled and you do not know how to come out it you are bound to be stuck in love. It basically means that you still love the person you are with deep down but the layers of frustration and bitterness has pushed that affection down. But when try to walk out on that person your heart gets paralysed by pain.
Love hate relationship is what every troubled relationship becomes after a point of time. Here are certain things you should understand very clearly if you are stuck in love.
Things To Remember About Love Hate Relationship:
1. You will never walk out. Your partner may leave you but be very clear, if you are in this kind of a relationship then you will never be able to leave. In short you will not be the one to pick up your bag and leave or send divorce papers. You may be outraged by this statement by the very word 'love hate' says love first. Hate is only a by product of love.
2. Most people are stuck in love. A love hate relationship is nothing unique at all. In fact a majority of couples share this kind of a relationship and accept it as a norm rather than exception. Your love life is troubled only because you consider yourself to be stuck in love. If millions of other couples can live through it then there is no reason why you can't.
3. Do you have pleasant memories. Buried somewhere deep down the baggage of heart break and disappointments is gallery of bight images from the days when your love was perfect; use at idyllic picture as 'hope'.
4. If you are still hurt then you are still in love. Only people we love have the capacity to hurt us. If a random guy on the road tells you that he regrets meeting you, will you shed tears? Then how come your partner can pierce your heart with the same words? It means your troubled love is still strong and you still care about each other.
5. Begin with a clean slate. The only way to go when you are in are relationship conflicts is forward. You can go back and analyse who said what and in what context for the rest of your life but there will never be a clear winner. The best way to disentangle your life from its complications is to wipe the past clean and begin with a fresh mind.
6. Stay away from family and connect with old friends. It is your family that is most reminiscent of your relationship conflicts. Take a break from family circles for a while get in touch with your old friends who knew you in happier times. It really helps.
Use this relationship advise to work through love hate relationships