A relationship between daughter-in-law and mother-in-law is such that you love it or hate it, but you just can't ignore it. Dealing with the mother-in-law is one of the basic problem that majority of women face. In this scenario, it has been found that women often lie to their mother-in-law on various issues. Most women lie to their mother-in-law out of fear.
Women feel that their new mum might turn out to be bossy and intrusive after knowing the truth. And if as a mom-in-law you are not aware of the common lies that your daughter-in-law is saying, then take a look at the 5 common lies women generally say to their mother-in-law.
1. Your son has already given me the permission: This is the most easy and reliable lie that women tell by placing the gun on their hubby's shoulder and shooting for their defence. Whether you have to go to a kitty party, parlour or even to your mother's place, just say this lie to your mother-in-law.
2. I am running short of time: If you are a working women or one who is engaged in doing a lot of work then this lie comes very handy. What you need to do is just show that you are very busy and tired. So, next time when your mother-in-law comes to you for any work just tell her that you are already very busy and running short of time. When you tell this lie, make sure you have a low toned voice and you are not sounding rude too.
3. I don't lie: I don't lie whatever the situation maybe is one of the most common and very popular lie that many women tell to their mother-in-law.
4. I am too good in things I do: Mother-in-law is the only person whose feedback is mostly negative. So, you always try to get some appreciation from your mom-in-law. This is another lie that most women tell to their mother-in-law just to impress and win her heart. If your mother-in-law tells the neighbours or the family members that you are good in something then it means you are the upcoming queen of the house. Therefore, many woman tell this lie just to impress their mother-in-law.
5. You are my mother: This is a very common lie that daughter-in-law tells to her mother-in-law. The statement "you are my mother' not only helps you to get a good score from your mother-in-law but this lie also makes you a sweetie pie in your husband's eyes.
So, have you tried any of these lies?