Things To Help You Know Your Partner:
1. Ask each other a set of 10 or 20 questions to find out how much you know each other. The number of questions are not important as long as the questions are relevant. The vital point here is that, you ask each other the same questions, so that the score is fair. For example, if you are asking him, 'who was my teenage heartthrob?', then you too should answer the same question for him.
2. It is the little things that matter so, concentrate on the little things. It is probably easy to know who is your partners favourite film star. But, you must also know your partner's favourite restaurant or shopping store. These intimate details help you care for your partner or give him/her a surprise.
3. Often, couples grow apart with time. You might have known your partner's favourite book in college but at 40, it might have changed. Couples have problems keeping up with these differences. Ask some questions that you have asked long back. It will either confirm or update your knowledge.
4. Your questions must also indicate how many secrets you know about each other. For example, do you know how many bank accounts your partner has? Or better still, do you know your partner's ATM pin number? This will tell you how much you trust each other.
5. Last, but not the least, a couple quiz is designed so that couples can sort out their differences. It should definitely not become an excuse to start petty fights. Do not charge your partner saying, 'Why do you know 5 things less about me than I do about you'. That would defeat the purpose of this exercise.
Relationship problems creep up when a couple stops being friends. The more you know your partner, the better friends you will be. And when your friendship is renewed, their will be no place for problems.