Getting Over A Failed Relationship
1. Think positive - This is not the end, there are better people in the world so get over with the troublesome person and find peace. The first that you need to do is think positive, plan your travel or make new friends to understand that life is not only him/her. Do not force yourself to fix the already broken or failed relationship.
2. Buy Prizes For Yourself – Appreciate yourself for being with such a problematic person. Purchase some gifts and goodies. Make merry that you have a good chance to escape from the failed relationship forever.
3. Change Your Mobile Number/ Facebook Account – The reason why you are not been able to get over with the failed relationship is because you are been given unwanted advices by your girlfriend/boyfriend, family members and friends. Try to know what you actually want, ask questions to self, get answers. This will help you change and realise your goals. Let this move be a hint that you want to breakup with partner.
4. Stop Expecting Change In Your Partner – Waiting for the day your girlfriend would change will deprive your happiness forever. Enough of expectations, try something new by doing something productive. The change will help you to view life from a different perspective.
5. Partner Too Egoistic Or Stubborn? Follow The Same Path – It is time to make your Mr. or Ms. Wrong realise that you are no longer interested in him/her or attitude and want freedom for life. Prove it to him/her that you are not keen in sealing the split between the two of you.