Possessive behavior of your partner may weaken relationship and creates insecurity. It may even make the possessive partner dominate the other for no reason. Love suffers when domination rules and ultimately leads to differences in relationship.
The best way to deal with a possessive person is be truthful and avoid it when it gets aggressive. Tackling it depends on the level of possessiveness in the person. Here is what you can do to help your partner grow and get rid of unnecessary doubts.
Tips To Tackle A Possessive Partner -
1. Build Confidence – One of prime reasons why your partner is clinging on to you is because she is not too confident about herself. The day she'll become her own favourite she will be able to get rid of the problem.
2. Gain Confidence – As a soulmate, you need to keep her informed about your moves. The day you gain her confidence you can breathe free and enjoy life.
3. Never Allow Her Be Idle – As the popular saying states, “An Idle Mind Is A Devil's Workshop", never encourage her idea of being idle. When there is nothing to occupy mind, unwanted thoughts haunt it and make it stagnant. Get her books or things that she enjoys doing, this way she can be busy and always think positive.
4. Honesty Is The Best Policy – Be honest about what to think and do, this will in a way correct her and make her feel guilty for doubting you. Truth must win and should become a foundation to save relationship.
5. Admire – The best relationship advice most men suggest is admire their partner. Physical admiration makes a person feel good about self. This tackles insecurity and gradually the over possessive attitude too will fade away.