Pros and cons of a live in relationship:
- In this type of relationship, the couples get time to know each other without getting married. This way they come to know each other better and the compatibility is observed. If the relationship works, the couple decides about the future.
- It is a good and healthy option for couples who don't wish to get married. This relationship has the liberty to get in and out of the relationship anytime if the couple is not happy with each other.
- One of the strong pros of a live in relationship is, the couple enjoys all the benefits similar to a married couple. This type of relationship involves physical intimacy of the partners.
- It is a practice session before getting married. Through a live in relationship, you come to know the good and bad sides of your partner as you stay together whole day. This way, it becomes easy to decide if you both are meant for each other or not.
Cons of live in relationship:
- This is not a permanent relationship. The couple can stay together or can move on in life. When compared to marriage, the later is a secure bond in which the couples tie the knot to stay together for their whole life.
- Physical intimacy before marriage can be enjoyable for few months or years but if you don't stay with the same partner, the guilt of moving in together can be depressing specially for a woman.
- If the compatibility is not there, the couples are free to break up and move on in this relationship. Staying together can make the couple used to each other. The habit of living with your partner and then suddenly a lonely life can be heart breaking.
- Conflict is a part and parcel of any relationship. As this relationship is not permanent, the couple can easily break up. One of the biggest cons is there is no stability in a live in relationship.
- It is commonly seen that most of the couples who move in together didn't end up marrying. The chances of breaking up is very common as this relationship doesn't demand any permanent commitment.
- Things change after marriage. The comparison with the live in days often leads to divorce more commonly if the couple gets married after few years of living together.
These are the pros and cons of a live in relationship. This relationship is not serious which is why it is a rage among youngsters!