Dealing With Toddler Bad Behavior
1. Sometimes it is best to ignore and allow your toddler to enjoy whatever he is into as children get bored of doing things over and over and stop gradually. Making things big will indirectly make him stubborn, angry and develop “I hate you" mindset. Never stop the kid from anything unless it will hurt or cause trouble.
2. Shouting or rasing voice is not the only way to discipline toddlers. The child tantrums can also be handled in a calm way. If your baby is not ready to do what you say, try to divert his attention or advice him at home. The love and care will change his attitude and tune him to be a good child.
3. The bad behavior of toddlers can also be handled with lip signs or facial expression. The disgust or happy reaction on face will make the child understand the good or bad things that he is doing with the others having no clue. The mother child telepathy is safe and emotional.
4. Physically hurting the toddler to stop the bad behavior will make him even arrogant, stubborn and irritating. It is always best to advice child while he is on the lap of the parent, patting his back and kissing him with care can help the toddler learn discpline.
5. Children of today are intelligent, smart so making them clean up their mess will help them realise their mistake. Giving him a broom and teaching them to sweep consecutively will make him understand the difficulty of clearing stuff.