1. Your baby's head will drop into your pelvic area therefore making you go more in the bathroom. This is mainly because of the increased pressure on the urinary bladder.
2. The uterus cervix starts opening and you will feel that you are ready to deliver in minutes.
3. Heavy baby bump and sleeplessness can make you tired.
4. Brown or pink discharge from the vagina is possible. Even few blood spots can be seen.
5. Tension is an obvious symptom in the ninth month of pregnancy. You will feel irritated due to mood swings and body pain can frustrate you more.
6. The uterus becomes more heavy as the baby comes down.
7. Hold your legs in horizontal position as often as possible to avoid swelling and leg pain.
8. Skin irritation will increase so, wear lose cotton clothes.
These are few symptoms observed in the ninth month of pregnancy.