It is extremely difficult to keep your genitals clean during pregnancy. The fat tummy doesn't allow you to have a look at the hair growth and asking your husband or family member is a little embarrassing. Today, we will suggest a few tips on how to shave pubic hair during the stage and maintain the genitals clean. Take a look.
Tips For Shaving Pubic Hair During Pregnancy -
1. It is difficult to remove genital hair if you are using a shaver. One way to carry on with the procedure is shave by having a look at the mirror image. To start with, use a trimmer to take off the extra hair on the pubis and then clear the minute hair that is at your reach.
2. Using hair removing creams during pregnancy is more easier than shavers. Just applying the cream all over the region and then taking off after 10 – 15 minutes will help you get rid of the pubic hair easily.
3. Using wax strips during pregnancy is not advisable as it may pain and lead to rashes. The pubic area needs to be given a special attention during pregnancy as it is the only region that is susceptible to a lot of changes. Keeping it clean and dry is very important.
4. You can ask your close pal to help you out remove the hair that is not at your reach. Threading can remove hair on the bikini line. Applying turmeric or massaging with coconut oil will prevent the ripid hair growth.
5. Undergoing a laser treatment is the expensive but a permanent option. The beam will uproot the hair from the follicles and permanently seal its growth. This can be undergone in a couple of sittings and you are free from the pubic hair forever.
These easy pregnancy care tips will help you maintain cleanliness at ease. Enjoy your way to motherhood.