Acupuncture is an effective and an ideal remedy for women who are pregnant or breastfeeding. Acupuncture natural, drug free and non-invasive. It is healthy for both the mother and baby. Here are few benefits of acupuncture during pregnancy:
Acupuncture benefits pregnancy:
- Uterine bleeding
- nausea and morning sickness
- body pain especially low back ache, knee pain and sciatic pain
- controls mood changes
- controls asthma, digestion problems and cold or flu without using drugs.
- decrease pain during labor
- healing and recovery after childbirth
Apart from the benefits of acupuncture during pregnancy, it is also an effective remedy during breastfeeding like:
- Breast engorgement
- increase milk supply
- tender, irritated or sore nipples
- prevents blocked milk ducts
- thickens milk
- improves milk flow
- reduces pain in the upper and lower back and neck
- clears heat and swelling
- smoothen the flow of energy (Qi) in the body.
Acupuncture benefits during or after pregnancy. Acupuncture helps in breastfeeding and is healthy for both mother and the baby.