Ways To Tell Your Husband You Are Pregnant?
1. Funny Ways – How about replacing his office shoes with the baby shoes or car keys having a baby key chain. You can also place a bib in his bag with lunch. This will be a great hint for him to take a guess.
2. Passing The Scroll – Keep passing the pregnancy test confirmation letter among your family members and make them taunt him with questions.
3. Home Decorations – Post the walls with empty picture frames or baby bump images. You can even set bed with cartoon or baby pictures over it. Some funny toys can add colour to your theme decoration.
4. Doctor Drama – Ask Your Gyn/Ob to help you with the drama you create at home. Take him to the doc for physical checkup and give him his pregnancy confirmation letter instead of the prescription.
5. Cooking Ideas – Prepare a cake yourself and make “I'm" on the icing so that he can get a hint of the happy news. Act as if you are very angry with him until the end of cake treat.
Having a baby for first time is definitely a big news to husband as he imagines being a dad. So make it more surprising and funny so that he will enjoy and remember the moment for a lifetime.
Have a look at our other articles on how to take care of self during pregnancy and have a happy time. Even husbands need to know to pamper their wives during the time and where else can they get useful information than on internet. Ask them to have a look at boldsky and get all that they will require for basic care during pregnancy.