Here are some of the indicators that you are not getting pregnant because of some fertility problems.
You Can Suspect Fertility Problems When..
1. You Are Above 35 Years Of Age: Many women get pregnant in their late thirties but exceptions cannot be made into rules. All doctors advice you to have your first child before 30 years of age. If you are 35 and have had a dozen failed pregnancy tests then your anxiety is justifiable. Age is one of the main causes of infertility in women. You need to consult a fertility expert at the earliest.
2. Your Periods Are Irregular: Your menstrual cycles are an indicator of your reproductive health. If your periods are regular then 80 percent of the times you will not have any problems getting pregnant. If they are not then it becomes difficult for you to calculate your ovulating days. Take help of ovulation strips. If you are still not getting pregnant then there is a some cause for it.
3. A Dozen Failed Pregnancy Test: Most couples take 3 to 6 months to conceive a baby. If you have been through at least 8 to 10 months of trying, then you are probably having some sort of glitch. It could be unexplained infertility. There are also chances of infertility in men being a reason for not conceiving.
4. When You Get False Positive Results: You do a pregnancy test, get a positive result and then get your periods a few days later. That means you are going through chemical pregnancy. A chemical pregnancy is a situation then all the symptoms of a pregnancy exist but the pregnancy does not happen. It is mostly due to genetic problems, so you need to see an expert in that field.
5. You Have A History Of Disorders: If you have suffered from serious disorders like ovarian cysts or breast cancer before then you need to start worrying after your 4th or 5th failed pregnancy test. These diseases substantially affect your chances of not getting pregnant.
6. If Your Husband Is A Smoker: Smoking is one of the leading causes of infertility in men. If your husband is a chain smoker then there is a good chance that you may not conceive because of that. The 5 or 6th time pregnancy evades you, go for sperm analysis test. Determine some vital statistics like sperm count and motility.
Fertility problems are like an epidemic these days so detect it early.