Natural remedies to cure stomach pain in babies:
- Is it gas? Check if your baby is getting stomach ache due to a gas problem. If so, breastfeeding mothers should not have fenugreek seeds. Exclude dishes that are made with fenugreek.
- If the baby is crying a lot, try to make the baby burp or fart. Massage the abdominal region of the baby and see if taking out fart or burp helps or not. Make the baby sit and then gently pat on the back. Many a times, stomach pain is due to gas in the stomach.
- Give a warm water shower to the baby. Hot or warm water helps cure stomach pain to a greater extent. Make sure the water is till at the stomach level of the baby. Be careful while bathing the child. Let your baby sit in warm water for 5-7 minutes.?? THIS WILL HELP IN??
- Put a hot compress on the abdomen of the baby. Hot things absorb pain from the body but, see that the compress is not too hot for the baby's sensitive skin. You can also place a hot water bottle on the abdomen of the baby. See that the water is not boiling hot. Lukewarm water can be easily used to relieve baby's stomach pain.
- Gripe water is a prescribed medicine that is given to babies when they suffer from colic pain. There are no side effects of giving gripe water but, to be on the safer side, consult a doctor before giving this medication.
- Feed lukewarm water to the baby. In the baby bottle, pour some lukewarm water. Test on your palm before feeding the baby. See that the water is not too hot or cold. Warm water provides instant relief from stomach pain in babies.
- Give a gentle body massage to the baby. Make the baby lie on the back. Use olive or baby oil to massage the baby. Put more pressure on the abdominal region of the body. Massage on the back and pat it gently to make the baby feel better.
These are few ways to cure stomach pain in babies. If the baby doesn't stop crying, consult a doctor immediately.