The best dressed at Grammys this year were literally falling over each other in a line. There were actually so many that it has taken us 2 solid days of deliberation to declare the list of the best dressed celebrities who graced the red carpet of Grammys 2012 with their stylish presence. Grammys has a slightly different tradition of fashion.
While you will still see proper red carpet dresses here but they are not always classic or traditional ones. Its is on the more contemporary side of things. Keeping that parametre in mind we have put together a list of the best dressed at Grammy.
The Best Dressed At Grammys:
1. Rihanna: Well you ought to come under her '..umbrella' as far as fashion is concerned. Rihanna is the clear cut winner because she caught the nerve of fashion for Grammys 2012 in the best possible way. She was seen in a sexy slit open Giorgio Armani creation in black silk. The cleavage dropped right down to her navel and that must have made some jaws drop! Accessorized simply with a chunky gold bracelet. Simple, chic and the diva walks.
2. Taylor Swift: This best dressed celebrity looked like a royal princess from the middle ages who suddenly walked on to the red carper of Grammys 2012. But on closer inspection you will realize that the cut and fall of her Zuhair Murad designer coutre gown was pretty modern. It was golden shade with a flesh tone. Capped sleeves gave a lift to her bosom and the scooped neck and cleavage looked stunning.
3. Katie Perry: It was not just her red carpet dress from Ellie Saab that rocked but also the matching pale blue highlights to her hair. The diluted aqua colour of her embellished gown was serene and gorgeous at the same time.
4. Carrie Underwood: She carried her Gomez-Garcia designer couture gown to perfection. It was shimmering, full sleeved and backless; perfect recipe for the best dressed at Grammys.
5. Adele: The lucky British song writer who swept the awards did quite well on the fashion front too. Adele had chosen her black red carpet dress quite well. Like Rihanna's it was a Giorgio Armani gown but it was sequined and had drooping three fourth sleeves. The 12.4-carat Harry Winston diamond micropave ring with platinum setting was like a cherry on the cake.
6. Gwyneth Paltrow: Surprisingly this lady managed to get it right on the Grammys instead of the Golden Globes this year. Gwyneth Paltrow's carved and belted Stella McCartney gown turned quite few heads.
These were the best dressed at Grammys this year who set the fashion season rolling.