Of course, your sparkling nail colours make add magic to your beautiful hands. Today, if it is fashion then it has lots to do with nail colours, nail art, nail tattoos and stickers etc. All thanks to the best nail colour brands that made the big difference in defining woman's beauty even better.
No outfit looks complete without the coloured nails. There are more than a dozen brands that offer nail colours. The glossy color, nude colours, dark shades, ask anything, there are lots to spoil you. Take a look to know the top 5 nail colour brands in india.
Top 5 Nail Colour Brands In India
- Chambor – The famous geneva brand offers more than 25 colours at a price range of 270 (INR). The reason it is rated as no:1 nail colour brand is because of its high quality shades. They trendy, easy to apply and dries up instantly. The nail polish comes in a stylish bottles and excellent brush for easy application
- Maybelline – The famous new york fashion brand is also in the list of the one top 5 cosmetic brands. Priced at INR 100 , the brand offers 50 second colours that dry up in just the time and gives a smooth finish. It is said that the nail polish doesn't chip off that easily and look attractive even after days.
- Lakme – This Indian brand, as always, been the most happening cosmetic brand in India. Although it is priced much cheaper than these above brands, it is the most hot selling in the country. The brands calls its nail colour as colors with lock technology. The shade is long standing has shimmer, mat and metallic colours too.
- Street Wear – The teen brand is priced within INR 50 and is available even in the smallest fancy stores. The brand offers about 50 colours and are very appealing. The college crowd prefers street wear for its reasonable pricing and fragrance.
- Elle – 18 – Another teen favorite is very popular for its nail colours. Offers bold and beautiful colours that are long standing for nearly a week.
Other popular nail colour brands include revlon, avon, oriflame, amway, lotus etc. The lotus brand has gained a lot of popularity since recent for its herbal components.