Most working professionals and college going girls prefer lip balms than lip colours as they are casual, light, chemical free, smell good and natural. Today, we will discuss on the popular and top 5 best lip balm brands in India. Take a look.
You get fruity flavors in lip balms, they are fragrant, add glow to lips and also moisturize. Lip balms are generally cheaper than lip gloss and lip colours but some brands price high for their organic components. Here is a list of the top 5 best lip products.
Top 5 Best Lip Balm Brands
1. Body Shop - The famous Yes yes yes! Oui oui oui! Lip balm from body shop is the most expensive lip product. The brand boasts of its products containing shea butter, bees wax, pineapple and strawberry flavors. The pricing is about 250 to 300 (INR) but it is worth using this lip balm brand say many of its customers.
2. Vaseline – Most famous and all age brand “Vaseline" offers a lip therapy stick which contains cocoa butter and cream. The product is famous in India since decades and has gained a lot of confidence from its users in terms of quality and quantity. The pricing is also reasonable.
3. Nivea – This skin care range offers good flavors like honey & milk, strawberry and pomegranate flavors. They are no less lip colours as the balm is a liquid base and spreads evenly. The product is 100% free from preservatives and contains only natural ingredients.
4. Lush - Lush"s 'Snow Fairy Lip Tint' is little higher version of lip balms due to its moisturizing properties. It contains organic ingredients like icing sugar, sherbet, raspberries and coconut oil. The smell and taste is just superb and also comes in a attractive tin. Among the best lip balm flavors, the bright pink one is the hot selling.
5. Himalaya And Avon – Herbal lip balms offered by Himalaya is also one of the highly selling brands. Some of the ayurvedic components that is used is safe for skin and also consists of the UV filtering properties. Makes lip soft, cures chapped skin and nourishes all through the day. Also, the avon brand offers about three flavors that very reasonable and are mostly preferred by the teens. Even boys use them.