Diamond is known as a woman's best friend, but gold is her companion too. From birthdays to marriages, women, specifically Indian women, are covered with gold from top to bottom.
From ancient times until today, gold is related to the Indian civilization as a symbol of richness, success, prosperity and sacredness. The work of gold in India is unmatched to any other parts of the world.
Strange And Interesting Facts About Gold
The leading jewellery houses have skilled professionals whose works are really the work of arts.
Now, it is understandable that women like gold jewelleries. But, men also like gold.
There are several reasons why some men also like gold. During the ancient times, men and women loved to wear gold jewelleries. The seals and manuscripts of the old time prove that men were also fond of gold.
The picture has not changed till today and men are fond of gold like women.
7 Reasons Why Indians Are Obsessed With Gold
Gold is an asset. If you buy it today, it can be regarded as an investment for tomorrow.
Here are some of the reasons on why some men also like gold, do check them out and see if they match you in any way.
1. It Is An Investment: There are several men who want to buy gold coins and gold bars, which they can use for a further usage. In many families, these gold bars really come in handy at distress.
2. Symbol Of Wealth: What more reasons do you need to like gold? In India, gold is counted as a possession with land and house properties. The more gold you have, the richer you are.
3. Can Be Used To Show The Status: This is one of the common reasons why some men also like gold. Yes, everyone can’t be Bappi Lahiri (The Man with Gold). But, men are also fond of gold jewelleries and like to show them off as a social status asset.
4. Gold Is Auspicious: In India, gold symbolises eternity and prosperity. Indians celebrate festivals like Akshaya Tritiya and Dhanteras to buy gold, as they regard these days as the beginning of a good time. Buying or gifting gold during these occasions are considered to be very auspicious.
5. For Daughters’ Marriage: Have you ever seen any Indian wedding without gold jewelleries? Not only the bride, but the groom and other people also wear them. Fathers, according to their capacity, gift gold jewelleries to their daughters and they don’t even care of how much trouble they face while doing so.
6. Increasing Rate Of Gold Every Day: These are some reasons why some men also like gold. This brightly yellow-coloured metal is so precious to all that the cost in the global market is increasing day by day. However, it hasn’t affected a bit on the increasing demand of gold.