Valentine parties are sprouting like mushrooms all over the metro cities and it is only fair to be confused about them. So has that been the case with your V Day this year? If you are in Delhi and have not yet made any plans for V Day then we might have just the thing you were looking for.
Now that 14th of February is just upon us, all the Valentine's Day parties are wrapping up their guest list. But so what if you are late, the party at Dilli Haat will still welcome you with open gates. Yes, it is the most happening Valentine party of year that is happening at the most central location of Delhi, Dilli Haat! Even normally this interesting shopping cum food destination is great for a romantic date but now it is the destination for rocking Punjabi music and western hard rock too.
Whats So Special About This Valentine Party?
1. Well what is not? If you are used to Delhi parties then you will surely like this one with all the racy Punjabi numbers that will be playing up for you and your date. The Ashoo Punjabi will perform live only in this Delhi party!
2. To add to that we have remixes, classic rock numbers from the eternal romantics like Bryan Adams and also our very own Bollywood hits from Sonu Nigam. A perfect mix of East and west to suit your music buds.
3. The main attraction of this Party however are the couple games that are going to be played and won. Some really fun filled games like Open The Knot, Bull's Eye and How Much You Know Your Partner etc will be organsied in the party this evening to bring the spirit of competition into your love.
4. Surprise, surprise, you can also participate in the special ball dance session that will keep happening after every hour with your special someone because dancing is the most socially acceptable way to ignite your passion.
5. In the end there will a special ramp walk for couples where couples will walk the ramp together. So make sure you match your outfits well.
6. All this will happen while the DJ continues to entertain you with his hot picks.
Food And Drinks:
You will be served only non alcoholic drinks at this party and the snacks can be had from the number of stalls at Dilli Haat. Apart from the usual ones there will be special ones for V Day with special offers.
How Do I Get In?
- You can still buy the tickets of this great Valentine party online or on the spot. It will be priced at Rs 699 (subject to change) for a couple.
- There are no stag entries at this party so please don't turn up without a date.
All in all a great package of a Valentine's day party.