Here are some of the ladies who have admitted to wearing shapewear under their red carper dresses.
Celebs Who Wear Spanx Under Their Red Carpet Dresses:
1. Carrie Underworld: Bowled over by the shimmering Gomez-Gracia gown Carrie Underworld wore on the red carpet of Grammy's this year. Well the optical illusion has a background and it is not vision error. Actually this flighty star admitted that shapewear was part of the costume on special occasions.
2. Octavia Spencer: Cannot deny that she needs but three sets of them! We are actually talking about the actor who won the best supporting actress award at the Golden Globes for her performance in the movie 'Help'. She was even part of our best dressed at the Golden Globes list with her gown that looked perfect in a shade of slate made quite an impression. But the truth is that she was nervous about the event and had stuffed herself with 3 sets of slimmers! She even admitted to being acutely uncomfortable.
3. Gywneth Paltrow: Being a celebrity mom comes with its own set of pressures. Not being able to loose weight fast enough is just one of them. But that does not put award shows on hold and so what can you do but resort to slimming undergarments. Gywneth Paltrow is sleek enough without them but even she cannot resist the effect.
4. Miley Cyrus: 19 and already into shapewear. Actually it is not a casual relationship she shares with slimming underwear but a spiritual one. She thinks that they 'a gift from god'. Actually the youngest girl on this list of Hollywood stars was probably the only one who could have carried her plump padding under her celebrity clothes well enough. Baby fat is still cute but looks like she is not too keen.
5. Oprah Winfrey: Oprah has done the biggest endorsement for Spanx brand ever by saying she has given up normal underwear in favour of these! So it is not just the red carpet gowns but also the normal skirts and trousers that are included in this list. So from now on keep a close eye on the Oprah Winfrey show; may be you will get an accidental peek a boo!
These were the celebrities who admitted to using shapewear under their designer gowns to get the perfect red carpet look. No hangups about spills secrets these days.