IIFA 2012 brought a breath of fresh air for the Bollywood celebrities. IIFA usually takes place at exotic locations and this time it was Singapore. While this was a perfect excuse for celebs to let their hair down, and enjoy the summer season.
The fashion police has followed the Bollywood celebrities all
the way to Singapore. Here are some of the shockers we saw at IIFA
Worst Dressed Celebs At IIFA 2012:
1. Priyanka Chopra: The white gown from Dolce & Gabbana with a train would have been pretty on Priyanka Chopra at IIFA. But, unfortunately it came out looking like something you would sleep in. Looks like Priyanka took the casual note of the IIFA green carpet too literally. She walked the green carpet in her night wear!
2. Parineeti Chopra: The cousins choose to compliment each other when it came to a bad show. First of all, Parineeti does not have the figure to pull of a tight dress. On top of that, the dress itself is garnish and loud. The metallic dress by Anand Bhushan was a big fashion disaster. The Gothic look needs a better hairstyle and definitely does not suit chubby legs. The blue flowing dress could have looked better on a more slender figure.
3. Sonakshi Sinha: This star kid might have given a fabulous performance at IIFA 2012, but her fashion sense leaves us wanting. The blue and black patterned knee length dress looked like it was designed from a curtain. Too much bling and not enough style. A slimmer figure would have done more justice to this body hugging dress from Falguni & Shane Peacock.
4. Kalki Koechin: Her brown dress was absolutely gorgeous. But, we do not agree with that bubblegum pink full length gown. There is nothing wrong with this Victoria Beckham gown but, it looked ill fitting on Kalki. Why look like you are wearing a sack when you have the body to carry well fitting dresses?
5. Ayushman Khurana: We have saved the best of the worst dressed list for the last. We are absolutely not impressed with the sequined purple coat, host Ayushman Khurana was wearing at IIFA 2012. Well, the wardrobe for the hosts is sponsored so, he could have picked a better colour at least! That outfit looks tacky no matter which fashion label it comes from.
The worst dressed celebs on the IIFA green carpet have some consolation because most of biggies did not land up at Singapore this year.