Here are some of the cocktails with names that can help you suggest the most bizarre emotions to your valentine.
The Most Bizarre Cocktail Names For Valentine's Day:
1. Kiss In The Dark: If your date is cute and chirpy then get her this 'sweet' drink. The perfect cocktail for girls; it has gin as the base drink. The sweetness comes from cherry brandy and zing comes from dry vermouth. A sweet simple drink for a sweet simple girl.
2. Cupid's Corner: When it is V Day and love is in the air then why not spread a little love yourself. It is made of Cognac so would not be too strong for your girl. Then there is the floating double cream in it making it quite filling (might just save your money for dinner). Buy your lady this Valentine drink and let Cupid do his job.
3. Sex On The Beach: This is a rather popular cocktail for the ladies even without the occasion of Valentine's day. If you know your girl's taste then this is one the safest date drinks to order for her. Citrus, strong and red, this drink will surely set the mood your a Valentine's day dinner. It has vodka and lots of citrus juices so it gives a pleasant high, nothing serious yet.
4. Mid Summer Night's Dream: Are you into Shakespeare or has your girl being giving you funny dreams lately? You can communicate it to her by ordering this special drink. It is quite strong with silver tequila and some fruit punches with it. Can give you quite the kick.
5. Lady Diana: We don't know if this was Princess Diana's favourite cocktail and it is a bit too late in the day to ask as she has been gone for a decade now. But you can tell your lady that she is just as perfect as Lady Di for you. This cocktail uses a very rare drink called Campari with a Gin combination.
6. Blow Job: Want get dirty now is it? Ideal Valentine drink to order just before leaving so that you don't get dumped even before your date begins. It is quite a blow with strong mix of Kahlua liquor with Vodka.
7. Screaming Orgasm: Have you heard of a cocktail name more bizarre than this? I mean what does it even want to suggest. Again a strong punch of Kahlua and Galliano so beware; don't knock your date out.
Have fun this V Day playing around with these bizarre cocktail names.