Many people go to astrologers to fix a wedding date and some consider numerologists. But what better day to get married than Valentine's day? Learn from our celebs. Not all celebrities who married on V Day are living happily ever after but it is still a romantic wedding idea worth trying. Many celebrity couples choose a Valentine wedding to celebrate their love. Whether it was for grabbing eyeballs or a genuinely romantic ideas, we are not sure but the number is surely not small.
Here are some of the celebrities who married on V Day to commemorate their love.
Celebrities Who Got Married On Valentine's Day:
1. Sharon Stone & Phil Bronstein: The first name needs no introduction considering we all know about her 'Basic Instincts'. The second is also no less. Phil Brostein is a famous journalist who was at the time of their Valentine wedding the editor of San Francisco Chronicle. The wedding took place in 1998 and ended 6 years later. The couple shares joint custody of their adopted son.
2. Meg Ryan & Dennis Quaid: It was the marriage of that decade. Super star Meg Ryan and her former co star Dennis Quaid tied the knot on V Day of 1991. The marriage lasted a whole decade until the Gladiator came along. This celebrity couple has son together.
3. Mandira Bedi & Raj Kaushal: Mandira Bedi of her World Cup fame and Bollywood film producer Raj Kaushal were celebrities who married on Valentine's day not once but twice. Considering they were both from different religions, (Mandira is a Sikh and Raj a Hindu) they married according to their respective customs twice in 1999.
4. Salma Hayek & Francois-Henri Pinault: The busty babe has more than hotness on her mind when she married billionaire French boyfriend in 2009. The wedding ceremony took place in Paris and of course there was a very suavely Francois touch to everything. In fact the Hollywood bride managed to take her wedding vows in French!
5. Pauley Perrette & Micheal Bosman: Another famous wedding that took place in 2009 was that of Pauley Perrete (known for her 'Pauley') and long time boyfriend Micheal Bosman. The couple actually decided to postpone their wedding until the ban on gay marriages was lifted as a socially responsible gesture.
6. Adrina Lima & Marko Jaric: Not only was this one a romantic wedding on Valentine's day but also a secret one. The slender sVictoria's secret model actually elopes with her basketball player boyfriend to have a hasty civil wedding on Valentine's day of 2009! Looks like it was the year of celebrity weddings.
These were the most interesting celebrities who married on the 14th of February to celebrate love.