In fact, it is not ever rare for celebrities to be married to commoners. We can think of 7 examples right away. Here they are.
Celebrities Happily Married To Non Celebrities:
1. Prince William And Kate Middleton: This real love story can be put down as the most recent addition to the list of fairytales. In fact, there was a poster of the new royal couple that said, 'Fairytales Do Come True!' Kate Middleton at 29 was not only the oldest royal bride (elder to Prince William) but also an ordinary girl who became the Duchess of Cambridge by saying 'I do'.
2. Reese Witherspoon And Tim Roth: They are such a good looking couple that just had to pick them. Reese after her failed marriage and two kids found love in a Hollywood talent hunter! Tim Roth is described as the 'best thing' that ever happened to her by this cute star whom we fondly call Goldilocks.
3. Matt Damon And Luciana Barroso: 'Good Will' was Hunting in a bar when he took a fancy to the waitress there. This is a rags to riches story at its best. Matt Damon married a Miami bartender Luciana Barroso along with her 7 year old daughter and lived happily ever after.
4. Robert De Niro And Grace Hightower: How can you expect a peaceful marriage from a star whose movies are so emotionally tumultuous! Robert De Niro married air hostess Grace Hightower in 1997 but they fell out and had an ugly divorce battle just 2 years later. The good news is that they patched up in 2004 and are together since.
5. John Lenon And Yoko Ono: The legendary love story that people say broke Beatles but there is nothing to deny that Lenon found his peace with his crazy love of this woman. Super star celebrity married a little known performance artist and died with her.
6. Woody Allen and Soon-Yi Previn: Did you think he was going out with Scarlett Johanson. No, she is only his muse. The real love story of witty Woody Allen is much more fascinating. They are literally like father and daughter; not because of the 35 years of age difference. Soon-Yi Previn is the adopted daughter of Mia Farrow who long time girlfriend of Woody Allen. But this celebrity married since 1997 has 2 adopted children with his daughter-like wife!
7. Ethan Hawke And Ryan Shawhughes: She was the nothing more glamourous than the governess of Uma Thurman and Ethan Hawke's kids but she became infinitely more to her employer when the pair split. Married for four years now, they have two kids together. Looks like its the kids (all four) who keep them together!