These men in 20s have made a difference to the Silicon world. Their contribution has got them to the top and are the youngest leaders of the computer and internet world. Your idea about the ideal age of the CEOs (if it is 30+ or 60+) have been proved wrong. These men are the upcoming role models for teenagers. Take a look at the adolescent CEOs who are all set to create their own empire shortly.
Adolescent CEOs On Rise
1. Josh Buckley – If Mark Zuckerberg created a record as the youngest ceo with his social networking site (Facebook), here is an online game developer who is turning 20 today. This man is the CEO of the online gaming start up (Minomonsters)and was even a part of the game developers conference, San Francisco. Joe Buckley is the entrepreneur who is being backed largely by the silicon valley investors.
2. Andrew Hsu – A 20 yr old Ph.D. drop out from Stanford is the Airy Labs founder. Airy labs is an educational social-gaming company that raised $1.5 million. Hsu is backed by another youngster Joe Kraus of Google Ventures.
3. Brian Wong – The Ceo of Kiip is believed to be the only 20-yr-old to receive VC funding. His company is mobile rewards startup. He has raised more than $4 million from Hummer Winblad Venture Partners and others.
4. Tim Chae – Another 20-year-old who is the co-founder of the social media marketing company called PostRocket. Chae is a Babson college dropout. He attends 500 Startups, a crash course for young entrepreneurs keen on getting high by raising capital.
5. Laura Deming – 17-yr-old Laura does finding and funding of anti-aging technologies. Because she isn't a major, she faxes document to her father to co-sign her non disclosure agreements.
Other adolescent ceos in the list are John Collison (co-founder of Stripe), Paul Graham (leads Y Combinator) and Sahil Lavingia. All thanks to Zuckerberg for opening the gate of opportunities to many aspirants like him.