When do you go for a facial? Obviously not every week unless you are a celebrity. So when you actually go for a facial to pamper yourself then you deserve to know which are best facials to choose from what it does for your skin. That is why this list of the best facial masks has been put together to ensure that you choose wisely. Every kind of facial is for a special purpose. You can choose the facial that suits your needs and of course, your budget.
Here is a list of the top 5 facials that are available as options to you in any average beauty parlour.
Top 5 Best Facials:
1. Gold Facial: It is possible that the popularity of this type of facial has something to do with women's love of gold. But otherwise gold is very good for the skin and that wisdom has come down to us from ancients civilizations like Egypt. Gold facial basically makes use of gold in various proportions and compositions like gold dust, gold cream, gold foil and finally melts it with heat. It has three main benefits from its 3 varieties of best facial masks; anti aging, repining sun damage, and skin whitening.
Price: In between Rs 1000 and 3000.
2. Pearl Facial: Another popular facial that makes use of a jewellery component, pearl powder. The concept of pearl facial comes from the ancient Chinese. It is supposed to give you flawless complexion that ages gracefully or preferably doesn't age at all. Pearl powder is for radiance so you can try this as one of the best skin treatments for glowing skin.
Price: About Rs 1000 or more.
3. Fruit Facial: This is the best facial for you if you have oily skin. It makes use of different fruit extracts like papaya, pineapple, strawberries etc that helps hydrate you skin and keeps it supple. The best part about this facial is that it uses totally herbal products, that is why its popularity is a part of the 'close to nature' fad that is hot these days.
Price: From Rs 800 to about a 1000.
4. Diamond Facial: Diamonds are a girl's best friend and so are diamond facials. This new innovation in facials is best facial mask for exfoliation and rejuvenation. It removes the dead skin cells from your face and neck region giving you a youthful glow that sure lasts. This luxurious treatment soothes out wrinkles to make you look younger.
Price: Obviously as expensive and timeless as diamonds themselves, starts from Rs 2000 and goes up to 4.
5. Wine Facial: Wine facial is a novel addition to list of types of facials for good skin. It has virtually all the effects of removing tan, hydrating skin, rejuvenating etc.
Price: For this magical facial with so many benefits you pay about Rs 800 to 1500.
These 5 are the best facials to choose from so take your pick.