October is the season of festivals and what best way to celebrate than wearing beautiful sarees that keep up the ethnicity, tradition and also look modern. Today, we will discuss on the popular saree brands that are hot and happening and are been rated as the best by celebrities worldwide. Take a look at the top 5 indian sarees list and know what suits you the best this season.
Top 5 Indian Saree Brands -
1. Satya Paul – There isn't hardly anyone who is not aware of this designer's collection. The man always surprises fashionistas with new collection and designs of sarees. From printed to embellished to embroidery, Satya Paul is the hot choice. Although saree brand is known for its exorbitant pricing, they are still worth having in your wardrobe for this festive season.
2. Deepam – The famous saree store in Bangalore is now the most happening party, festive and bridal collection saree store. From the sequined sarees to lehengas to designer kancheepuram, Deepam has created a niche among brands.They are also famous for the southern ethnic design in their “celebration of silk" collection.
3. Kalanjali – From handicrafts to weaves to handloom, the Ramoji Group's Kalanjali is well known. Having its main branch at Hyderabad, the store is also in bangalore, vijayawada, vishakapatnam and secunderabad. Apart from the Kancheepuram, they showcase silk sarees like pochampalli, narayanapet silk and dharmavaram, the ethnic andhra style sarees.
4. Kalamandir – This temple of silk also exhibits some royal silk collection, the exquisite zaris and exotic prints have no match. With saree price ranging from a few thousands to lakhs. This store offers everything that you want for each occasion. Apart from sarees, Kalamandir also has bridal lehengas, salwar kameez that are sequined and grand for party occasion.
5. Kalaniketan – The designer saree brand which is highly popular in bombay and bangalore offers beautiful sarees with unique workmanship, hand weaved and classic varieties. The saree collection includes fancy, designer wear, stylish chiffon and netted designs that are trendy and most opted for the festive season.