Lucky are these actresses who didn't get any comments from the controversial British comedian Ricky Gervais for their fashion mess. Here are a few actresses who, according to the critics, were the worst dressed at the 2011 golden globe awards ceremony.
Top 7 Messy Dress Stars At The Golden Globe Awards -
Although Helena Bonham Carter wore a messy dress with a pair of mismatched shoes she didn't catch much of the attention of the fashion critics to comment at the golden globes.
1. Catherine zeta Jones's ball gown and chandelier earrings did look good but not very impressive as she had already worn the same style, a zillion times.
2. Jennifer Lopez did look hot with her elegant white dress but wasn't very impressive and unique for the fashion czars as it really didn't suit her age.
3. January Jones's daring low-cut dress which she thought would stand out could have been even better.
4. Even the much expected “Black Swan" actress Natalie Portman just didn't impress as much with her pink gown at the golden globes red carpet.
5. Leighton Meester and Tilda Swinton were worst dressed as the critics felt they couldn't walk properly on stage due to the messy cuts in their dress.
6. Halle Berry with her black sheer dress made everyone wonder if the dress was really meant for the awards.
7. Even Michelle Williams with her Valentino dress could also get better than those floral straps and side ruffles.
Hopefully these worst dressed stars, as told by fashion critics, will get better in the forthcoming awards and also in the next golden globes.