Are dogs better than cats or is it vice versa? The debate has always been going on will continue to do so. There will never be an end to this because not all people think alike. It all depends upon the requirements and thoughts of a person and depending upon each one, the conclusion is drawn.
However, there are certain things that give the dogs an upper hand and these may be strange reasons for why dogs are better than cats.
Ten Foods That Can Make Your Puppy Ill
We do not mean to say that cats are inferior to dogs. If you prefer to have certain attributes in your pet, then you may have a conclusive argument and may give reasons as to why you prefer to have a dog over a cat.
So ,why are dogs better than cats? These may appear to be strange reasons for a cat lover but for a dog lover they are what make them special and so adorable.
• Playmate: Dogs are considered to be the ideal companions. If you are looking for a playmate a dog would always score above a cat. Have you ever seen a cat play catch with its owner? A dog is always there by his owner and enjoys playing. Be it a grown up or a child, a dog is always a good friend.
• Walking Partner: Want to go for a walk but cannot find a companion? If you have a dog you will never lack a walking partner. Not only does a dog need his daily walks but will happily accompany you whenever you wish to take a stroll.
Ways To Prevent Pet Allergies At Home
• Fitness Motivator: This might be one of the very strange reasons why dogs are better than cats but quite an apt one. If you have a dog you will have to take him for walks; in that process you will be working on your fitness as well. Running after a dog is no joke and to match your pace with the dog you will be improving your health and increasing your own stamina.
• Require Grooming: Another strange reason but holds good for those who like to pamper their pet. Cats do not like being pampered, stroked, combed or cuddled much. Dogs on the other hand are always ready to be pampered. So if you are looking for a pet to pamper, your choice has to be a dog.
• Protective: If you own a dog you automatically feel protected. The dog is one pet that is always faithful to its master and will protect him or her no matter what. In fact, there are many families that leave there children home with a dog because they know the children are well-protected.
• Non-deserter: When trouble strikes, the cat is the first one to move out. She does not care what happens to her owners but is more concerned about her own security. Dogs on the other hand will never desert you. They will stay with you through every rough moment and also help if the need be.
• Watch dog: Ask a dog owner why are dogs better than cats? One answer that you will get is that dogs play guard. Whether you are there or not, the dog is always on the guard. He will take care of your belongings under all circumstances.
These may be termed as some of the strange reasons why dogs are better than cats but the debate does not end here. These may be the very reasons why cat lovers do not like dogs. It is all a matter of personal choice and cat lovers and dog lovers will always have their own reasons for their preferences.