Tips to clean and maintain bathtub:
1. Use baking soda to clean bathtub. Fill the bathtub with water and then sprinkle baking soda. Leave for 15-20 minutes. Scrub gently to remove stains and then rinse well. Use this method to keep the bathtub clean and maintain it.
2. Use dishwasher scrub to clean the bathtub. Do it regularly so that stains do not stick to the tub. Add few drops of liquid detergent and clean.
3. If your bathtub has got iron rust, spray white vinegar and leave for 15-20 minutes. Scrub with a wet scrub and remove rust from the bathtub.
4. To remove stains form your bathtub, rub pumice stone. Acrylic and enamel bathtubs should not be cleaned with this method. Pumice stone can build scratches on such surfaces.
5. To clean light stains and maintain your bathtub, wash the surface with shampoo/shower gel. Fill the bathtub with hot water and then mix shampoo/shower gel in it.
6. Boil water in a bowl and add baking soda. Mix well and apply this hot paste on the surface of bathtub. This tip is appropriate to clean bathtub and reduce odour from it.
7. Always keep the bathtub dry. This prevents the stains form building and also maintains the surface of your tub.
Try these tips to clean and maintain bathtubs without much difficulty!