Tips to remove red wine stains from clothes:
1. Blot the stain immediately. Use a clean, damp cloth to lighten the stain.
2. Avoid rubbing the stain. This only spreads the wine and also spoils the fabric of the cloth.
3. Soak the dress in soapy water for 10-20 minutes and then use a liquid soap on the stain. Scrub gently with fingertips and rinse after the stain is removed from the cloth.
4. To remove red wine stain from the cloth, pour little white wine immediately to reduce the red stain. See that the red stain has vanished or lightened completely.
5. Mix vinegar in water and rub the solution on the stain with the help of a cloth piece.
6. If the stain is stubborn, you can directly pour few drops of vinegar on the stain. Rinse with cold water. Don't worry about the stain. It will go after washing.
7. Add little baking soda in water and soak the cloth for 4-7 minutes. Remove the wine stain from the cloth and then rinse with plain water.
Try these tips to remove wine stains from clothes permanently.
Subscribe to Boldsky